ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary on Trump

ShinyTidyCero-max-1mb.gif

Threads I wanna see but never will:

Melania on chastity

Trump on integrity

The.Trumps on marriage.

Can you imagine those conversations when she sees the meme of his 19 gropees/victims? Oh hell what am I saying, that's right down her fairway.

Melania on chastity

Trump on integrity

The.Trumps on marriage.

Can you imagine those conversations when she sees the meme of his 19 gropees/victims? Oh hell what am I saying, that's right down her fairway.
Eh, you're gonna vote for him again.
Come on, fess up. :)

Reactions: iasooner1

Melania on chastity

Trump on integrity

The.Trumps on marriage.

And he's still miles better for the country than what the Dem party is selling. What's that tell you?

The.Trumps on marriage.

We know it will not include a man pounding the chocolate highway of another man. Many of the rich and famous agree to open marriage, it is really acceptable in parts of Europe and Asian countries. You fail to see how inclusive Trump is on other cultures in regards to this matter.

We know it will not include a man pounding the chocolate highway of another man. Many of the rich and famous agree to open marriage, it is really acceptable in parts of Europe and Asian countries. You fail to see how inclusive Trump is on other cultures in regards to this matter.

Alrighty then. Great points, as usual.

I'm getting a strange vibe that you don't have anything to back your bullshit up. I'm shocked.

Imagine the conversation. "Beef, I make statement today that no more bully and you call Rosy whore. You say you did not but I see it on CNN. No, Beef, it was you. You."

Imagine the conversation. "Beef, I make statement today that no more bully and you call Rosy whore. You say you did not but I see it on CNN. No, Beef, it was you. You."
That's not a link, dickbreath. Your imagination isn't going to work as a supporting fact. Don't you claim to be a "trial lawyer?" Chuckle.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT