ADVERTISEMENT

Who thought sending Trump was a good idea?

It may break your heart, but what you and SiL say about me or think about me is of no importance to me. I say what I think and stand prepared to defend my opinion.
What is YOUR position?

Or has your teenage sarcasm metastasized into sociopathic anarchist whining?

What is YOUR position?

Or has your teenage sarcasm metastasized into sociopathic anarchist whining?
Since you know I’m an anarchist by persuasion my position ought to be perfectly clear. Otherwise wait for my book. How about you? Do you have a position beyond looking upon DJT with big dreamy eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
No. But we know you certainly try to.
You can only make yourself feel small. For the record you have said far more insulting things to me than I have once said to you. Maybe knowing into what you have reduced yourself is the source of your anger. My opinion of things should not make anyone angry, they’re nothing but opinions by a person you don’t even know. Maybe that’s what makes you feel small.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You can only make yourself feel small. For the record you have said far more insulting things to me than I have once said to you. Maybe knowing into what you have reduced yourself is the source of your anger. My opinion of things should not make anyone angry, they’re nothing but opinions by a person you don’t even know. Maybe that’s what makes you feel small.
No. It’s really not that complicated. You’re just an annoying prick.

• Love
Since you know I’m an anarchist by persuasion my position ought to be perfectly clear. Otherwise wait for my book. How about you? Do you have a position beyond looking upon DJT with big dreamy eyes?
Ok, so you're just a critical "tear it all down" Anarchist. If that's all you've got, that really quite boring.

Ok, so you're just a critical "tear it all down" Anarchist. If that's all you've got, that really quite boring.
Yes, I’m boring as hell. That’s why you feel compelled to reply to all my boring blather. But how about you? Could you get your nose stuck any further up Trump’s classic libertarian behind? Now *that’s* interesting!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT