ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Floats Formal Deprogramming Of Trump Supporters

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

There you have it, if you disagree with Democrats destroying the country, indoctrinating our kids with sexual perversion, government spending trillions more than it has every year and mass illegal immigration you should be forced to undergo deprogramming. LMAO, how very authoritarian of her nd the Democrats. Agree with me or we will force you to.
On another note, Hillary calling anyone else nasty is hilarious. How many of Trump's associates are lying in graveyards around the country under very mysterious circumstances?

I've told this story before, but this thread makes it seem especially appropriate. My daughter-in-law received her PhD from Yale in 2008, and I flew to New Haven to throw her a party. Her fellow candidates and professors were in attendance and the drinks were flowing. This was during the primary between Hillary and Obama, and everyone there was pulling for Hillary. Every conversation was Hillary this, Hillary that. I pretty much kept my mouth shut and just listened. But eventually someone realized I hailed from a Red state and asked what I thought. No, I said, you don't want to hear what I think about any of it. Yes, yes, they insisted, they wanted to hear what someone from a Red state had to say. Well, I said, I think Hillary is the type of politician that would set up camps and put people like me in them. The reaction was as if I had bitch slapped the entire room, it went dead silent for a few seconds while they processed how they should respond to the insult. Finally they just went back to ingnoring me and most of them never spoke to me for the rest of the night. I felt horrible for my son and d-i-l, as I'm sure I embarrassed them horribly in front of their friends and associates. But what can I say.? I don't drink, but that evening I had tossed back a few and it impaired my judgement. Thank God they forgave me!

I would NEVER worry about embarrassing my kids in front of their “friends” in such a situation. If I’m embarrassing them in front of their friends, then they need new friends. Especially if their friends are leftists.
Son has several friends that are dumbass leftist, most of which are attorneys. I've been to more than several of their bachelor parties, weddings, kids being born, birthdays and all kinds of events where friends all get together. They all enjoyed the banter when Obama and Trump were the President and even the first year or so of Biden's Presidency, now not so much. they all wanted to talk politics before but now there is no debate the Biden Presidency is failing they want to avoid politics. Of course I give them hell and remind them they al voted for the corrupt old fool in the White House but it's all in good fun.
Believe it or not now they now longer living theory in college and living in the real world some are starting to come to their senses and seeing Democrats for what they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT