ADVERTISEMENT

Henry Repeating Arms

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
This would be a post best for the outdoor board if it was really about the rifles that Henry makes, but this is about their customer service, and the fact that I'm convinced they are the best company in America right now in terms of how they deal with their patrons.

I have had only one gun that I have had to ship back to have some things done, and that was mainly because of a mistake I made. Did I get charged? Nope. They fixed it up no questions asked and had it back to me with a turn around time of two weeks.

I was trying to find a engraved rifle they made in a limited quantity...my local shop contacted Anthony Imperato himself (owner and CEO), who tried his best to get the gun for me (there were a few at Cabelas who refused to send one back to him to send to me). Mr. Imperato ended up sending me some gifts at that time (quite expensive really, 44-40 ammo), after I finally found one on Gunbroker.

This last time, I contacted him about an idea I had, a tribute gun honoring the Jeep from its inception to now, possibly detailing its roots from WW2 (with the blessing of Chrysler of course). He thanked me and state he would definitely look into it, and now I'm getting more "stuff" lol.

There are tons of accounts online about customer service with Henry and how well they do. To me, they are what every company in America should strive to be like. American workers using American parts, and treating their customers with respect (almost over the top in some cases, I really didn't need the gifts but will gladly accept them lol).

We don't have enough of this now, most of anything else I own or services I have needed come with nothing but false promises and planned obsolescence. Warranty? Lol. Fine print and bullshit.

Anyway, just wanted to get that out there.

Next time you and Tony are feeling warm and fuzzy, have him send me a Mare's Leg. .44Mag would be alright, but since it's really for shots and grins, I guess I'd take a .22LR.

If I really need to tear up my hands, I've got a Ruger stainless in .44 for that.

Lol. He sent me a coffee cup, Henry beanie (in gray, which I already had a black one), and a tin sign depicting an 1800s style as for the Original Henry Rifle.

I would like a Mares leg myself. It's classified as a pistol, and with the holster they sell you could legally carry that in the Great State of Oklahoma.

Would be pretty funny to walk around with one of those monsters in .44 mag hanging off the side of the hip...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT