ADVERTISEMENT

Ol' Clarence Thomas has raked in it, hasn't he?

So you can't take a position given what you know so far?
Pretty much. if something does come out where he broke the law, or some sort of moral code, that is written, then he gets what he deserves. It seems there’s a lot of commotion over something that was never going to make an appeal and Thomas wasn’t the only one stopping it. There’s a lot of people in Washington who have done worse and are still flying under the radar.

Pretty much. if something does come out where he broke the law, or some sort of moral code, that is written, then he gets what he deserves. It seems there’s a lot of commotion over something that was never going to make an appeal and Thomas wasn’t the only one stopping it. There’s a lot of people in Washington who have done worse and are still flying under the radar.
If he didn't do anything wrong why is Thomas amending his financial disclosures to include the 2014 real estate deal with Crow?

If he didn't do anything wrong why is Thomas amending his financial disclosures to include the 2014 real estate deal with Crow?
Like I said, above. People are quick to judge. Not saying he’s right or wrong.

If Democrats had a case against Thomas they would have already started impeachment against him but they haven't because they know public opinion would be against it, hence the MSM stories on Thomas. Same thing they tried on Trump, make up a bunch of accusations, get the easily manipulated up in arms and hope Republicans are weak enough to go along. Same shit different target.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
If Democrats had a case against Thomas they would have already started impeachment against him but they haven't because they know public opinion would be against it, hence the MSM stories on Thomas. Same thing they tried on Trump, make up a bunch of accusations, get the easily manipulated up in arms and hope Republicans are weak enough to go along. Same shit different target.
They're eating there own. Folks here think something will fall on Clarence, but I guarantee it won't.

At some level, even Thomas is acknowledging his mistakes.
If that's the case, wouldn't it be nice if they all did instead of blaming others?

Edit: I think it's smart to sell personal property to someone you trust, other than some other wealthy person who would buy it to raze because they don't like you.

Last edited:
If that's the case, wouldn't it be nice if they all did instead of blaming others?

Edit: I think it's smart to sell personal property to someone you trust, other than some other wealthy person who would buy it to raze because they don't like you.
I don't think anyone is criticizing his choice to sell, but there are rules about reporting such things. He apparently "forgot", "overlooked", or felt he was above such things... Now I suspect he recognizes that those rules apply to him as well.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I don't think anyone is criticizing his choice to sell, but there are rules about reporting such things. He apparently "forgot", "overlooked", or felt he was above such things... Now I suspect he recognizes that those rules apply to him as well.
Sounds of kjp with a wisp of nanshee. 🤣

Would it change your mind or influence your thinking if you knew that Harlan Crow is a renowned collector of Hitlers artwork? That he has a garden of statues of historical despots like Mao? Clarence has some weird friends...

Reactions: davidallen
Would it change your mind or influence your thinking if you knew that Harlan Crow is a renowned collector of Hitlers artwork? That he has a garden of statues of historical despots like Mao? Clarence has some weird friends...
Lol what? Who? Nazis? Where?

Antifa!!!!!

They defend their pet supreme being bought and paid for by a booger-eatin' heir. So on brand.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT