ADVERTISEMENT

Have to brag on Phillips 66

That's just it... It is weird to YOU. I don't find it weird in the least. If that's who they are, I'll accept them. Just as I do you with your biases.

I wear a sweater vest every day. Many people find that weird. But it's just the outward expression of who I am. Should I stop because it makes you uncomfortable?

And yes... they are exactly the same things before you say differently.

sweater vests are an accepted part of society and office norm. Being confused on gender and wearing a dress and dropping a duece in the women’s bathroom is to me, less acceptable. Genders are fundamentally different. They always have been and they always will be. Just like species and race. I’ve pointed out you would not hire someone who said meow every other word, wore a collar and sipped milk off the floor if they were a good operations manager. Can you justify the difference in transgender and trans race, trans age and trans species?

sweater vests are an accepted part of society and office norm. Being confused on gender and wearing a dress and dropping a duece in the women’s bathroom is to me, less acceptable. Genders are fundamentally different. They always have been and they always will be. Just like species and race. I’ve pointed out you would not hire someone who said meow every other word, wore a collar and sipped milk off the floor if they were a good operations manager. Can you justify the difference in transgender and trans race, trans age and trans species?
It's acceptable to YOU. Some people look at me like I'm a freak. Especially in the summer.

So if drinking milk out of a bowl was a society and office norm then you'd be okay with it as norms change over time?

Okay, I'm disappointed in myself ITT. This should be about celebrating a nice milestone and I let it devolve into a pissing match with Harry. I'll start a new thread or something to continue this tact.

What we've done as a company over the past 5 years is a great accomplishment. I'm proud of the progress we've made.

It's acceptable to YOU. Some people look at me like I'm a freak. Especially in the summer.

So if drinking milk out of a bowl was a society and office norm then you'd be okay with it as norms change over time?

I can honestly say I will never be ok with licking milk off the floor. I have a feeling cnn could talk you into it though.

genders are established. We know, generally the two brains think and react differently on a spectrum weighted to one side or the other. I believe there are honestly people who are confused about who and what they are. I think they should explore that on their own time with people who are interested in indulging that aspect. men pretending to be women or making others do and say things to highlight the illness is unacceptable in my opinion. Work should be as sterile as possible because you are forced to get along with people you otherwise would have nothing to do with. This trans bullying is the antithesis if tolerance.

Okay, I'm disappointed in myself ITT. This should be about celebrating a nice milestone and I let it devolve into a pissing match with Harry. I'll start a new thread or something to continue this tact.

What we've done as a company over the past 5 years is a great accomplishment. I'm proud of the progress we've made.

The integrity of the ostate politics board has been compromised!! Now I know you’ve lost your marbles.

Before leaving this one Chi, what are “established genders” 3-6 ?
The Six Most Common Karyotypes
  • X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner's )
  • XX – Most common form of female.
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male.
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people.
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births.

Can I say that I’m still proud of Phillips 66 for fighting off the hostile take over attempt of one T. Boone Pickens in 1984?

Reactions: Ostatedchi
The only Karotypes that matter are clear and dark (to make pecan pie or not).
Man and Woman to propitiate the earth

Last edited:
It’s an intrinsic disorder. Ie. A perversion. Sorry, but I’m not going to change just because the 1960s counterculture says so.
So you condone anti LGBTQ+ hiring practices and creating a hostile work environment for them as opposed to treating them is a way that makes them feel welcome and accepted in the workplace?

Just so I understand, are you saying there are people that are born with more than the XX and XY combination of chromosones? If so, I had not heard of it and will need to do some reading.

Next question if you don't mind. What are your thoughts towards sports and competition? Do you see an advantage of a male born person competing against females? In other words is there a "fair" way to keep the competition on level fielding per se?

Reactions: iasooner1
Just so I understand, are you saying there are people that are born with more than the XX and XY combination of chromosones? If so, I had not heard of it and will need to do some reading.

Next question if you don't mind. What are your thoughts towards sports and competition? Do you see an advantage of a male born person competing against females? In other words is there a "fair" way to keep the competition on level fielding per se?
I think they should change from Men’s and Women’s sports to XY and XX competitions. Much like what the Olympics did.

Based on those numbers there are only two normal genders.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
So really whenever anyone says to "follow the science" on whatever subject you can check to see if they even know or understand what science is by asking them "how many genders are there". If they say more than two then you know they do not follow the science.

BTW responding with 2 but there are some confused people out there is perfectly acceptable.

I understand a big company like CP has to play this game with the nutjobs in dc making decisions, but trying to convince us on your home base that this is real is unfortunate. If you notice a majority of my questions went unanswered and then the energy ran real low real fast.

Social causes should be left out of the workplace. I don’t ask my work to hold bible study. You show up to work well to work.....not have causes you may or may not agree upon thrust at you. I go the traditional Christian route on my gay marriage stance, but I don’t hate gays/lesbians. One of my good friends is a lesbian. I never treated her any differently. She was just like one of the guys in college. With that being said I don’t expect my work to hold a bible study due to it might bother some at my work place. I also don’t expect to have to participate in a blm organization or lgbqt presentation.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
I understand a big company like CP has to play this game with the nutjobs in dc making decisions, but trying to convince us on your home base that this is real is unfortunate. If you notice a majority of my questions went unanswered and then the energy ran real low real fast.
You're right. I simply gave up because the tone simply was killing what was a positive thread.

Social causes should be left out of the workplace. I don’t ask my work to hold bible study. You show up to work well to work.....not have causes you may or may not agree upon thrust at you. I go the traditional Christian route on my gay marriage stance, but I don’t hate gays/lesbians. One of my good friends is a lesbian. I never treated her any differently. She was just like one of the guys in college. With that being said I don’t expect my work to hold a bible study due to it might bother some at my work place. I also don’t expect to have to participate in a blm organization or lgbqt presentation.
Before Bruce retired from older daughter's steakhouse, he was wife's and my must have server.

Because wife and I believe in the traditional definition of marriage and refuse to ride in a gay rights parade with Bruce, we hate gays. So says my Fort Sill feather merchant Hillary worshipping sister.

Reactions: iasooner1
Can I say that I’m still proud of Phillips 66 for fighting off the hostile take over attempt of one T. Boone Pickens in 1984?
You mean you are proud of the board and executive officers for fighting off the takeover to entrench themselves in the company at the expense of shareholders and employees?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT