ADVERTISEMENT

Guns for sale

Jeff J.

Jul 6, 2003
I have undertaken a new vehicle project, so I'm looking to convert some guns to operating capital to get the project moving. I'll post about the truck in a different thread, but it'll be a hunting rig for sure.

Mossberg Model 9200 12ga semi-auto. 3" w/accu-choke. 28" (I think) vent rib barrel - $425 (matte/synthetic)
Winchester Model 1300 Defender - 12ga, 8-shot, 18" barrel, pistol grip. I think it's been fired twice - $325 (matte/synthetic)
Thompson/Center Pro Hunter - .270. Fluted stainless barrel, synthetic stock w/Bushnell Elite 3x9 - $850 w/scope and hardware. Less without, obviously.
Springfield XD9 Subcompact - matte/synthetic 9MM. 1 10-rd mag, one high-cap with extender - $450

I also have a barrel for a Remington 1100 - 20ga, 26" vent rib 3" magnum. No idea what it's worth, but think it's actually a fair bit. This would be for 1980's or earlier 1100's.

Not necessarily looking to sell all four guns. Hit me up if you're interested in one.

I also have a Warn 9TI 9,000lb winch that came with the truck that I'm considering selling. Looks damn near brand new. Mounts to a receiver hitch, and I'd have wiring for both front and rear applications. I'd LOVE to keep it for the project, but it may make more sense to put what it's worth into the restore and then maybe add it back later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT