ADVERTISEMENT

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 [81% fresh]

BTW, did anyone think they may be setting up a spin-off with Stallone and Ving Rames with a Ravager story line? (I wouldn't doubt that they have at least done some test audiences to see their reaction to such a possibility.)

I just assumed they needed to introduce us to more shady, thieves-with-honor types to replace Yondo and his crew in future GG movies, but yeah, I could see a Rabager film as a possibility.

They could also fit into a film about Nova if Marvel decides to do one.

Those characters are from the "Original" Guardians of the Galaxy in the comic books (as was Yondu). I doubt they'd do a full spin-off movie, but they will likely be an important part of GOTG 3.

Adding to this...

The "original" Guardians of the Galaxy, that first appeared in comic books were a team of heroes that exist in the future. The guy, made of crystal, who was next to Stallone, is named Martinex, and he was a member of that team. Stallone is Starhawk. Rhames is Charlie 27. Yondu was on the team. Aleta (the female Ravager that we saw) was a member. The other member was Vance Astro, an earth astronaut who somehow traveled forward in time.

Obviously, they are venturing away from the comic book timeline/story line, but are setting up to have another team of powered individuals who fight alongside the GOTG or join the team down the line.

Saw it last weekend and really liked it also. I love the Guardians stuff though so I fully expected to love this flick.

When are they gonna remake a Howard the Duck movie. I loved this movie growing up.

Reactions: OSUIvan
When are they gonna remake a Howard the Duck movie. I loved this movie growing up.

ezgifwhasave.gif

I wanted to like it...but that movie was just God awful. Now, pretty much anything Marvel touches nowadays kicks ass, so who knows...

ezgifwhasave.gif

I wanted to like it...but that movie was just God awful. Now, pretty much anything Marvel touches nowadays kicks ass, so who knows...
I know I am like all of one human who likes this movie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT