ADVERTISEMENT

GOT S8 Thread

I guess you've sort of already answered this but I've only watched the show, still worth reading the books?

In my opinion yes. Books and Movies / TV both have there positives but books can always go more deeper into the characters and motives. Plus there are no time limits or budget you have to fit the story into. GRRM takes full advantage of this. This is also the negative side of the books. GRRM wanders all over the place.

Reactions: Air_Thurman
In my opinion yes. Books and Movies / TV both have there positives but books can always go more deeper into the characters and motives. Plus there are no time limits or budget you have to fit the story into. GRRM takes full advantage of this. This is also the negative side of the books. GRRM wanders all over the place.

GRRM used to think there is no way his books could be made into tv/movies because of the budget. HBO pretty much told him to hold their beer and watch =P

Reactions: Been Jammin
If Rian Johnson wrote this episode all the heroes would run and hide for the rest of the series, letting the innocent be slaughtered in Winterfell.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT