ADVERTISEMENT

Got Him

Oops…

“It is not clear that the Facebook user who posted was related to any juror or had any prior knowledge of the verdict. It could also have been a random Facebook user looking to stir controversy or confusion.

The profile for Anderson claims to be a 'professional s**t poster.'”

carry on
I bet you’re on your knees praying to little Buddha that this isn’t real.

Key word: “my”

carry on
I've also taken the 12 question test. On both ocassions, one had to pass a test to qualify to take a test to earn membership. I have no interest whatsoever in gaining membership to Mensa. I just love taking tests. I love the questions and directives thet measre one's ability to reason.

Bob and Frank were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older?

Name a month which every 4 years has 29 days. The handful of us who gave Tulsaaggieson answer received bonus points from the administrator.
Under Trump we imported loads of petroleum. Under Trump we exported oceans of natural gas making us energy independent. Trump stole many Putin nat gas customers. Biden gave them back. Now Putin can fund his war in Ukraine.

soonerinlOUisiana and 2012Bearcat would abuse their opponents in my 60 question 60 minute time limit Mensa exercise. When your ready I'll throw out some questions and directives.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I've also taken the 12 question test. On both ocassions, one had to pass a test to qualify to take a test to earn membership. I have no interest whatsoever in gaining membership to Mensa. I just love taking tests. I love the questions and directives thet measre one's ability to reason.

Bob and Frank were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older?

Name a month which every 4 years has 29 days. The handful of us who gave Tulsaaggieson answer received bonus points from the administrator.
Frank and all of them.

Frank and all of them.
The correct answer? I don't know. If I know places of birth then I would know which is older or if both are the same age. Times zones or zone. Thank you for playing.

The question I want to ask Lily of AT&T who is a very bright high school drop out. With a magic marker, can you make a straighjt line on a softball?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Oops…

“It is not clear that the Facebook user who posted was related to any juror or had any prior knowledge of the verdict. It could also have been a random Facebook user looking to stir controversy or confusion.

carry on
There is no drumming in bluegrass….

Oops…

carry on
Man Dem problems are so easily explained to the easily manipulated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT