ADVERTISEMENT

Got Him

No. $1.74 gasoline was on Election Day when we were energy independent and huge natural gas exporters. A day after Biden assumed his role as PINO, Keystone consruction ended, natural gas exports stopped and gasoline prices already had begun to rise.

Much of Europe returned to Putin for purchase of natural gas which today funds Putin's war in Ukraine.

It really wasn’t tho…

I’m sure there’s some rational numbers in there somewhere…

carry on

Please identify the stations that charged $1.74 for more than mere months during Trump.

Flail on, cuckfederate
Chevron Gulf Shores. BP Biloxi. Gulf Baton Rouge. Exxon Baton Rouge. Shell/Circle K Baton Rouge. Murphy Everywhere on the Gulf Coast. Race Trac Everywhere on the gulf coast. etc. etc.

Oof on, pedoscott.

What evidence was presented that reflected Trump was innocent? This was a pretty easy case. I was concerned that a Trumpee loyalist slipped into the jury panel, but no it was a panel of Trump's peers.
Well, for starters, the only guy who exhibited any mens rea was Cohen. Then there’s all the legal contortions with the charges and the jury instructions. Reasonable doubt of guilt? Hell, the judge and prosecutors couldn’t even exclude reasonable doubt of what the actual charges were. Regardless, by demanding proof of innocence, you’ve just shown yourself to be constitutionally ignorant at the most most basic level. Now, go back to playing Fortnite, matty.

GPBZgwxWAAACT6U

God bless, brother. I’m just posting a tweet 😂with no commentary.

Carry on, Clinton.

Your Trump crotch slurping is on display for all to see…you stand (or kneel, rather) in solidarity with the cuckfederates on the board…

do better, Trev. You’ve got a long life of misery ahead if not…

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Your Trump crotch slurping is on display for all to see…you stand (or kneel, rather) in solidarity with the cuckfederates on the board…

do better, Trev. You’ve got a long life of misery ahead if not…

carry on
Why are you so triggered by our southern flag? Did a 12 year old Alabaman refuse to blow you or something?

Carrion, kinkotheclownscott.

Because you so proudly proclaim to be a PaTrioT, but you’re anything but…you’re a scumbag POS fvckwad.

carry on
So sayeth the guy who stalks teenagers on the internet. But what’s so unpatriotic about taking pride in one’s cultural region? You really are a screwed up dude.

Xanny on, bipolarscott.

So sayeth the guy who stalks teenagers on the internet. But what’s so unpatriotic about taking pride in one’s cultural region? You really are a screwed up dude.

Xanny on, bipolarscott.

I stalk teenagers on the internet? Do you have proof of this? Should be a hoot lol

Cuckfederates seceded from the union…you gave up your patriotism in 1861. Or did you forget?

carry on

I stalk teenagers on the internet? Do you have proof of this? Should be a hoot lol

Cuckfederates seceded from the union…you gave up your patriotism in 1861. Or did you forget?

carry on
I wasn’t alive in 1861. Nor was I alive in 1870 for readmission. Your assertion makes no sense whatsoever. As for your boy-stalking, I’m just going by what I hear. And the unstable mental state reflected in your posts indicates that what I hear is true. You’re a basket case on multiple levels.

Schizo on, EveWhiteScott.

I wasn’t alive in 1861. Nor was I alive in 1870 for readmission. Your assertion makes no sense whatsoever. As for your boy-stalking, I’m just going by what I hear. And the unstable mental state reflected in your posts indicates that what I hear is true. You’re a basket case on multiple levels.

Schizo on, EveWhiteScott.

Other dumbfvcks on here go by what they hear too…

Do you think I’m also @my_2cents ? Would you agree with how stupid that is? lol

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT