ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Wants to take your gas stove...

davidallen

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2006
Portland, OR
WTF are those folks doing refusing to protect y'alls right to brain damage yoself and yo childrens?

WTF are those folks doing refusing to protect y'alls right to brain damage yoself and yo childrens?
At yorn house in the all white neighborhood. 🤣
family-guy.gif

You know David... I think you may be on to something.

Let's do a poll to see if there is a pattern of you leftists having grown up in houses with gas stoves.
Matty Gaetz is just trying to save you from yourself...

Reactions: Marocain Poke
New research shows the number of children under the age of 5 accidentally poisoned by cannabis edibles has soared 1,375% since 2017, a high doctors are not happy to see.

Just have those doctors give the kids sex changes and abort their unborn siblings. That'll cheer them up.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Do you have the denominator on that stat? Found it - 7000 cases. That is a lot of irresponsible/stupid parents.
Kind of reminds me of the so called Gun Violence narrative. Stupid people do stupid things and the responsible people are the ones that suffer. How many stupid parents will it take for them to go after gummies and edibles?

Does it seem to you that if you have the right to mutilate your body or your child’s body to change your or their gender then the same principle should apply that you have the right to damage your brain or your child’s brain by using a gas stove?

Kind of reminds me of the so called Gun Violence narrative. Stupid people do stupid things and the responsible people are the ones that suffer. How many stupid parents will it take for them to go after gummies and edibles?
Do you have some sensible solutions to the edibles crisis you want to propose?

Just list the Democrats gun control proposals and change firearms to gummies. :)
No bump stock - that sounds right.
Who needs a high-capacity magazine for gummies - good with that.
No gummies for right-wing hatemongers - check.
Registration requirement - no shits given who knows that I occasionally enjoy a gummy.
Safe storage - yep that makes total sense.
Liability insurance for gummie providers should something go wrong - I think that is already a requirement as there are no shield laws for gummy manufacturers that I am aware of.

What have I missed?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT