ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye affirmative action!

So “equal protection” actually mean “equal protection” after all.

WS677-equality-bumper-sticker.jpg

Democrats don't seem to be taking the news they can no longer discriminate against people based on skin color very well.

Reactions: 22LR and OUSOONER67
As a white male living in America, today will be our Juneteenth!!!!! Finally, the shackles of oppression have been broken!!!!!! PRAISE BE TO HE!!!!!
People in this country already have a day to celebrate freedom, July 4th. Maybe one day, all those pushing for racism today will join us in celebrating freedom and equality for all in the future. Notice I didn't mention anything about equity.

Certain positions in this country have life or death consequences. You want the best Doctors. Several years ago a poorly engineered bridge collapsed and killed people.

Making sure this country has the brightest minds possible will save lives. I don’t care what anyone looks like or their background, or their religious preference, or their political party when they operate on me. Please give me someone who is as qualified as humanly possible to do that.

Merit based will save lives. And the Asian community which is one of the hardest working communities in America will no longer be discriminated against.

As Billy Tubbs said: Get better.

The Pedophile said he hopes members of the Supreme Court will react to repeated attacks on and questioning of the Supreme Court’s legitimacy by ruling differently and that he hopes Chief Justice John Roberts’ ruling earlier in the week in a case involving the powers of state legislatures was influenced by these attacks on the court’s legitimacy.

Maybe someone should inform the Pedo that threatening Supreme Court justices can land one in jail.

The Pedophile said he hopes members of the Supreme Court will react to repeated attacks on and questioning of the Supreme Court’s legitimacy by ruling differently and that he hopes Chief Justice John Roberts’ ruling earlier in the week in a case involving the powers of state legislatures was influenced by these attacks on the court’s legitimacy.

Maybe someone should inform the Pedo that threatening Supreme Court justices can land one in jail.
As we have seen under this administration the laws that hold people responsible for threatening SCOTUS Justices does not apply provided you target the right Justices.

What do Democrats mean when they say they want diversity? If black people make up 13% of the population wouldn't it make sense they should make up 13% of college students, employees, etc?
It’s the same thing as saying that if 15 percent of the population of a city or state is a certain race, then that same percentage should apply to how many of that same race is in prison. 🤷🏼‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT