ADVERTISEMENT

The courts move slowly, but they are moving.

No surprise Hillary Clinton's name pops up in that story. One of if not the most corrupt politicians in the world.
The same names always pop up. At this point, if you follow the names in the stories, you can get a bigger picture. It's really not that hard. Yet we still have some who just watch the legacy media and fail to put the pieces together.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/su...oReport&src_src=partner&src_cmp=BonginoReport

It will be interesting to follow this case in the SCOTUS. It will be one of the most anticipated this year. I hope by them taking this case it means they are dubious of the Jan 6 prosecutions.
Listen to a law scholar today, who basically said that if Trump is elected in 2024 then all the federal charges go away. Not being a lawyer didn’t fully understand the reasoning. But that the federal judge (maybe the 1 in DC) shelved trumps trial until after the SCOTUS ruling which they anticipate will come out after the 2024 election. If SCOTUS rules in a favorable way & the federal charges are all dropped (might have said abandoned) it will save these federal judges & lawyers from being overturned on appeal & looking like vindictive hacks.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Listen to a law scholar today, who basically said that if Trump is elected in 2024 then all the federal charges go away. Not being a lawyer didn’t fully understand the reasoning. But that the federal judge (maybe the 1 in DC) shelved trumps trial until after the SCOTUS ruling which they anticipate will come out after the 2024 election. If SCOTUS rules in a favorable way & the federal charges are all dropped (might have said abandoned) it will save these federal judges & lawyers from being overturned on appeal & looking like vindictive hacks.
Personally, I would like to see them look like vindictive hacks. Let's call a spade a spade.

I don't expect to get what I want, even though I know that calling them out would be the best thing to do to prevent this in the future. I expect they will get let off with a this no longer applies, and they get to keep their dignity at least simi intact, even though the deserve far worse.

The Jan 6 political prisoners however.... I don't know how they can let go of their lives being turned upside down for the last 4 years and let go of suicides because of this stuff. I know if I were one of them, I would be seeking justice, and justice would be the criminals that put them behind bars getting a taste of their own medicine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT