ADVERTISEMENT

Gay Asian Journalist assaulted by Fascists

I think I saw toontown throw half a milk shake.

When I think of sys or toon throwing anything I envision the following........
RecentAffectionateBlowfish-small.gif

Why don’t you view violent communists with the same historical clarity as I suspect you would view violent neonazis?

Both are evil and both have deep historical roots tied to ideologies responsible for hundreds of millions of murders and countless war casualties.

What skin do you have in this game Bernie Bro?

From this Vox article....

“there is a prevailing narrative that pegs guns and armed self-defense exclusively to Republicans, racist libertarians, and other generally Constitution-obsessed weirdos. It maintains that those on the left want to take away everyone’s guns and swathe the entire country in bubble wrap. But I’m an anarchist, and I call bullshit.”

Interesting. I don’t disagree as much as I thought I would with his premise - but then, I’m a Constitution obsessed weirdo. (@Pokeabear feel free to add that to your quote collection).

Anyway, if you really think you are an anarcho-communist revolutionary, concrete milkshakes aren’t going to get it done. I’m all for them exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.

Problem is, these commie lunatics clearly think anyone who isn’t one of them is a fascist including the “racist libertarians”

Maybe it’s time to call them what they are before shit gets real.

Why don’t you view violent communists with the same historical clarity as I suspect you would view violent neonazis?

Both are evil and both have deep historical roots tied to ideologies responsible for hundreds of millions of murders and countless war casualties.

What skin do you have in this game Bernie Bro?
No I don't consider American neonazis to have millions of deaths under their belt.

What skin in this game?

From this Vox article....

“there is a prevailing narrative that pegs guns and armed self-defense exclusively to Republicans, racist libertarians, and other generally Constitution-obsessed weirdos. It maintains that those on the left want to take away everyone’s guns and swathe the entire country in bubble wrap. But I’m an anarchist, and I call bullshit.”

Interesting. I don’t disagree as much as I thought I would with his premise - but then, I’m a Constitution obsessed weirdo. (@Pokeabear feel free to add that to your quote collection).

Anyway, if you really think you are an anarcho-communist revolutionary, concrete milkshakes aren’t going to get it done. I’m all for them exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.

Problem is, these commie lunatics clearly think anyone who isn’t one of them is a fascist including the “racist libertarians”

Maybe it’s time to call them what they are before shit gets real.
The concrete milkshakes lie gives away the game.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Sorry Bernie Bro, yes, communism does suck and yes, 100 million is probably a conservative estimate. More than 79 million are estimated to have died in China alone. Murderous communist regimes aren't known for exceptional transparency when it comes to murdering people.

Sorry Bernie Bro, yes, communism does suck and yes, 100 million is probably a conservative estimate. More than 79 million are estimated to have died in China alone. Murderous communist regimes aren't known for exceptional transparency when it comes to murdering people.
Capitalist regimes are known for exceptional accuracy when tallying up deaths by communism.

Ahhhh, so capitalists invented the communist body counts. Good to know. I'm sure Stalin and Mao would be proud of you for countering that capitalist propaganda, comrade pilt. Chairman Kim passes along his praise as well.
invented?

So to be clear you are the one that came up with "invented."

Perhaps there's a tally for countries ran by "strong" figures that get a bunch of born followers, i.e. personality cults? I would nominate:

Stalin's Russia

Hilter's Germany

Pol Pot's Cambodia.

How do those numbers look?

Blame the nutless Portland PD for that if it’s a lie. They posted about it and that’s where this came from. Were crowbars and bricks lies too?
hard to know who to believe when the lies flow so freely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT