ADVERTISEMENT

Funeral Directors Blow the Whistle on Deaths Falsely Attributed to Coronavirus

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa
BY MEGAN FOX APR 30, 2020 7:46 PM EST

“Basically, every death certificate that comes across our desk now has COVID on it,” said a funeral director in Williston Park, N.Y., on a recorded phone call with Project Veritas in a newly-released video. James O’Keefe has been asking for people inside the medical system to blow the whistle if they see corruption or inconsistencies in reports about the Chinese WuFlu known as COVID-19. In conversations with several funeral directors across New York City, O’Keefe uncovered a shocking narrative where, without fail, every director he spoke to expressed his or her concern that coronavirus deaths are being inflated and every death in NYC is being recorded as a COVID death with or without testing to confirm.

“They are putting COVID on a lot of death certificates because people who are going to their hospital with any kind of respiratory distress, respiratory problems, pneumonia, the flu — the flu-like symptoms lead into the COVID-19,” said Joseph Antioco of Schafer Funeral Home. “To me, all you’re doing is padding the statistics. You’re putting people on that have COVID-19 even if they didn’t have it. You’re making the death rate for New York City a lot higher than it should be.”

One funeral director talked about a family who is related to an unnamed Supreme Court Justice who insisted on a private autopsy that discovered their relative did not have COVID-19. “I had one that was autopsied because the sister was famous, and apparently, and I don’t know who the Supreme Court Justice is, but the Supreme Court Justice was related to this family, and she says I know my sister didn’t die of COVID-19,” said Josephine Dimiceli of Dimiceli & Sons Funeral Home. “She said she had Alzheimer’s and they didn’t suction her. You have to suction because they forget how to swallow. And right away they put down COVID-19 on her death certificate, and the Supreme Court justice, whoever it is, contacted the hospital. They did an independent autopsy; bingo. No COVID-19.”

Dimiceli had other shocking tales to share. One nursing home assumed all its patients were positive without testing. “The guy that I just buried a little while ago from Long Island National Cemetery, they called me from the nursing home. They said, ‘Did Raymond have COVID-19?’ She said, ‘Well, no. It was a failure to thrive. But we’re assuming they all have it.’ And I’m all, ‘Why would you assume? Why aren’t they all in the hospital?’ She had no answer. ‘I can’t answer you,’ she said. They put it down on Raymond’s death certificate,” said Dimiceli. “He didn’t have COVID-19.”

There are several more funeral directors with similar stories. You can hear the whole account below.

Megan Fox is the author of “Believe Evidence; The Death of Due Process from Salome to #MeToo,” and host of The Fringe podcast. Follow on Twitter @MeganFoxWriter

Yep......so for the medical experts on the board. What makes it legal/acceptable to list a cause of death as arbitrarily as this? Do you think that they will go back through all the death certs and re-classify? What are the repercussions for a medical doctor/ME signing off on a death cert and listing the cause of death as something other than the real cause of death? I get that states are hemorrhaging cash due to the wholesale loss of tax revenue and will come beg the federal government for funds but this just seems unethical and feeds into the whole narrative of keeping people scared and feeling helpless.

I am sick of all this coronavirus and deaths that are registered as because of the Covid 19. My friend’s sister died in a car accident and they wrote that as a Covid reason. I work as a maker of Headstones Near Me and I can say from my experience that I saw a lot of deaths all my life and families crying a lot, but I have never thought that people could be so cruel to the families of the deceased one. I think it is just awful.

Last edited:
Based on what?

I would look at how many people died in NYC and of those, what was the attributable fraction were COVID-19. Confirmed death rates (deaths per week) for the past 4 weeks in NYC was 65. I imagine many more than that have died in that same 4 week period of something else. I will see if I can find the data, if accessible for that same time period.

Source: www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-data.page#summary

As for the original question, yes, it is unacceptable to knowingly provide false information on a death certificate. Did they think it was COVID and happened to be wrong? I have no doubt that it happens, though not at the rate claimed in the OP. Lazy medicine, using a pandemic as an excuse to be lazy is not ok. It happens in more instances than just COVID. It is not ok then, either.

blbronco......the article linked is pretty interesting, what are your thoughts? I believe there is some to a lot of skulduggery going on but just like the election who knows how much. Do believe it will eventually come out though.

Not sure about most folks, but for me I just want the unvarnished truth...thats it. I've been buying the Alex Berenson's pamphlets on the Wuhan flu. They are very interesting....just ordered the 3rd one today.

I will see if I have access to the full report rather than the news version, but on the surface, it is not surprising.

I suppose I have to answer this many ways. The presence of comorbidities does not change anything. Sure, they would die of something eventually, perhaps even soon, within months. That does not change the fact that COVID-19 infection was or could have been the ultimate cause of death at that time. This is why I do not fully understand the debate on mortality causes (unless COVID infection was not involved or even occurred). That is the case for any cause of death in the presence of comorbidities. What about the elderly mother who has brain cancer, is likely to die in less than a month, but is hit by a trucker that worked too many hours that day? If that is your mother, I guarantee you are going after the trucking company for her death, rather than accepting that she as going to die regardless. The cause of death in that case is all trauma related, despite the terminal underlying (comorbid) disease.

The other part of the article that I want to know if it is addressed in the original article is the overall burden on the admitting hospitals. If you have DNR, you are going to get less intensive care if the staff is stretched to the limit. DNR does not mean “let die” under normal circumstances. It just means, in the event of catastrophic body failure, do not revive. I would rather a hospitalist go into those details, as they are beyond my area of expertise.

Where I agree with you is that I too want accurate data. That is something we can work with to better manage/mitigate future events. I imagine there will be adjustments when the dust settles. It will probably be more than I anticipate, and well less than you anticipate.

I will get back with you after I read the original article. I do find it interesting that it was a dermatology journal that put this out.

One other note, the way it is supposed to work is a COVID diagnosis must have been made by case criteria guidelines to be considered that in public health data. We can certainly discuss whether that is happening everywhere. A funeral director seeing it on a death certificate does not mean that the death is being reported as a COVID death, and I bet that is confusing to the general public.

I will see if I have access to the full report rather than the news version, but on the surface, it is not surprising.

I suppose I have to answer this many ways. The presence of comorbidities does not change anything. Sure, they would die of something eventually, perhaps even soon, within months. That does not change the fact that COVID-19 infection was or could have been the ultimate cause of death at that time. This is why I do not fully understand the debate on mortality causes (unless COVID infection was not involved or even occurred). That is the case for any cause of death in the presence of comorbidities. What about the elderly mother who has brain cancer, is likely to die in less than a month, but is hit by a trucker that worked too many hours that day? If that is your mother, I guarantee you are going after the trucking company for her death, rather than accepting that she as going to die regardless. The cause of death in that case is all trauma related, despite the terminal underlying (comorbid) disease.

The other part of the article that I want to know if it is addressed in the original article is the overall burden on the admitting hospitals. If you have DNR, you are going to get less intensive care if the staff is stretched to the limit. DNR does not mean “let die” under normal circumstances. It just means, in the event of catastrophic body failure, do not revive. I would rather a hospitalist go into those details, as they are beyond my area of expertise.

Where I agree with you is that I too want accurate data. That is something we can work with to better manage/mitigate future events. I imagine there will be adjustments when the dust settles. It will probably be more than I anticipate, and well less than you anticipate.

I will get back with you after I read the original article. I do find it interesting that it was a dermatology journal that put this out.

One other note, the way it is supposed to work is a COVID diagnosis must have been made by case criteria guidelines to be considered that in public health data. We can certainly discuss whether that is happening everywhere. A funeral director seeing it on a death certificate does not mean that the death is being reported as a COVID death, and I bet that is confusing to the general public.

Thanks for taking the time to answer blbronco...look forward to what you find out. Great point about the mom with brain cancer getting hit by a truck.

Worlds largest publicly traded funeral service company confirms in this Credit Suisse research report.

Worlds largest publicly traded funeral service company confirms in this Credit Suisse research report.
So basically they are concluding that over 2/3rds of deaths would have occurred anyway this year or next. Interesting but not surprising.

Hospitals get paid for reporting Covid-19 deaths.

Motorcycle rider in Florida gets hit by car. No helmet. Dies of severe brain injuries. Upon arrival to the hospital, he is checked for Covid. He tests positive. Covid-19 is placed on his death certificate.

Thanks for taking the time to answer blbronco...look forward to what you find out. Great point about the mom with brain cancer getting hit by a truck.

Study can be found here: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0738081X20302315

Overall, good study with good (mostly predictable) findings. The statistics used were solid, the results are valid and useful.

I have a few issues, though, but that is the case with all published studies. The dataset is from March 15 through May 15, from two facilities in the same hospital system. This can be good for consistency, but bad for the same reason. Treatment models (prone position, remdesivir, etc) have improved and are not decided by DNR stauts. They used cases that presented as “symptomatic” for COVID or “not symptomatic” for COVID. At the time the study was put together, that was certainly reasonable, however, the list of symptoms has increased since then, but the authors make no reference to what “symptomatic” meant. That could have been due to limitations in space for the journal. It also makes no reference as to whether or not the cases developed COVID symptoms during their stay to their outcomes. I cannot ascertain whether these were deaths with COVID or deaths by COVID. There is a significant difference there, but not instrumental to the goals of the article. That information would have been available in the medical records, but not included in the study. All-cause mortality in DNR was consistent with COVID-infected DNR mortality, which is predictable.

What it did well, and where it provides good context, is looking at overall factors that contribute to death (whether by COVID-infection with DNR which is new information, or by other-cause/non-COVID-infection DNR status which has been published many times).

Again, good study with overall solid design, but does not really contribute to the OP discussion. Where you and I are looking for “useful” information will be with a sudy or studies that parse out death by COVID vs death with COVID, but misclassified in reported data. That would address the OP.

Hospitals get paid for reporting Covid-19 deaths.

Motorcycle rider in Florida gets hit by car. No helmet. Dies of severe brain injuries. Upon arrival to the hospital, he is checked for Covid. He tests positive. Covid-19 is placed on his death certificate.

This has been debunked so many times. Yes, for the uninsured, they get paid extra for a COVID diagnosis at admission, no, they do not get paid more for COVID deaths. The increase in payout for COVID diagnosis is to offset the costs associated with COVID-related treatment requirements (special wards, often using expanded staffing, etc).

See: cms.gov/files/document/se20015.pdf

Reactions: davidallen
So you’re saying they “get paid more for claiming COVID “

So you’re saying they “get paid more for claiming COVID “

No, not at all. They are getting paid more (20% more) with a positive RNA test and admitting the patient under increased COVID hospitalization requirements. It states that, in bolded text, directly in the original source I provided you. There are increases costs in admitting COVID-positive patients. The extra payout, for the uninsured, offsets that. Miles away from what you wrongly claimed.

If they are getting paid by the Fed Govt, they are gaming the system. Just like every other govt program out there.

No, not at all. They are getting paid more (20% more) with a positive RNA test and admitting the patient under increased COVID hospitalization requirements. It states that, in bolded text, directly in the original source I provided you. There are increases costs in admitting COVID-positive patients. The extra payout, for the uninsured, offsets that. Miles away from what you wrongly claimed.
Regardless, Dumb Fvckin' Bel Edwards is clearly gaming the system in Louisiana. Little shit can't govern worth a fvck, but as a trial lawyer, he sure knows how to sniff out the free cheese.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT