ADVERTISEMENT

Fraternity Arms Race

1981grad

Redshirt
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2016
I went back to Stillwater for the first time in a few years. Greek row looks a lot different with all of the new construction.

If, I am right, the new Beta house will look like the old one. If so, I think that is a cool concept. I like the stately looking houses.

It's been incredible. Not sure how a couple of the houses will handle the debt load but a few of them did a great job at raising funds. All the new houses look awesome.

A healthy Greek system is very good for OSU. There will be another major Greek construction project announced in the next 18 months.

Reactions: Sebastian
It's been incredible. Not sure how a couple of the houses will handle the debt load but a few of them did a great job at raising funds. All the new houses look awesome.

A healthy Greek system is very good for OSU. There will be another major Greek construction project announced in the next 18 months.[rr/QUOTE]
The Pikes, I believe, got a $8 million dollar donation.

The sorority on campus built a really nice house. How they got their money without Alumnae associated with O.S.U. is amazing.

Reactions: osu2082

A healthy Greek system is very good for OSU. There will be another major Greek construction project announced in the next 18 months.
Snakes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT