ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News presidential poll just out

If it were early October I'd be worried, still a long way to go. If he doesn't start hammering on the economy and the abysmal record of obysmal, then he will be in trouble. Absolutely has to quit trying to fight back at every slight.

What would Trump do differently short of actually committing a capital offense, if he were trying to throw the election?

Reactions: shortbus
If he wants out then he needs to quit. There's still time to throw a warm body in there to beat that piece of shit on the other side. Or, even better, give the libertarian party a shot.

If he wants out then he needs to quit. There's still time to throw a warm body in there to beat that piece of shit on the other side. Or, even better, give the libertarian party a shot.

Speaking of the libertarians, they're having a town hall on cnn right now and, well, not very good.

No shit Sherlock, what was your first clue?:D

I think trump has and will let a lot of people down. The British took a huge risk by going anti globalist and we were ready to do that too but trump has shown in no uncertain terms he is not fit to be president. It sucks and I'm pissed he couldn't keep his thin skin from being so obvious. We know the media is against you, we know you make Charlie sheen seem humble when you obsess about your "victories." He really can't capitalize on the anti establishment climate because I honestly don't think he wants to win. He is scared. I'm voting for his dumb ass but he can't win with people who are undecided at this point in the game.

I think trump has and will let a lot of people down. The British took a huge risk by going anti globalist and we were ready to do that too but trump has shown in no uncertain terms he is not fit to be president. It sucks and I'm pissed he couldn't keep his thin skin from being so obvious. We know the media is against you, we know you make Charlie sheen seem humble when you obsess about your "victories." He really can't capitalize on the anti establishment climate because I honestly don't think he wants to win. He is scared. I'm voting for his dumb ass but he can't win with people who are undecided at this point in the game.
Trump will win. None of the standard rules and prognostications apply this time. Trump's supporters are not going anywhere. They will stand by him through thick and thin. Trump's rallies are spectacles of tens of thousands of people attending, while Hillary cannot fill up a high school gym or a small church sanctuary. Another big reason Trump will win is that his opponent is HRC. Folks, no one likes or trusts her.

Trump will win. None of the standard rules and prognostications apply this time. Trump's supporters are not going anywhere. They will stand by him through thick and thin. Trump's rallies are spectacles of tens of thousands of people attending, while Hillary cannot fill up a high school gym or a small church sanctuary. Another big reason Trump will win is that his opponent is HRC. Folks, no one likes or trusts her.

I'll bet you a 1 year board exile he's not our next President.

I think it's over for trump. Dollar bills and IQ are never equal, and he obviously has more dollars than sense. Don't see him changing his ability to make hiLIARly look good and shes just letting him step in his own poop. Boy, Trump really knows how to be a moron. He just doesn't get it.

Reactions: windriverrange

Agree, I still think there could be a Trump landslide.

And this "Trump implosion" narrative) is 99% corporate-media-driven psyops --- like every other "Trump implosion" media saturation push over the last 14 months.

If globalist elites truly thought Trump was an "incompetent buffoon" (rather than an existential threat) ----- they wouldn't be taking never-seen-before measures to bring him down. (Think about those riots after Trump events in Cali a month ago, as an example - utterly forgotten now)

There are three main reasons the globalist forces (who control both political parties, corporate media, the military industrial complex, big pharma, big Ag etc) view Trump as the ultimate danger:

- Trump is against TPP - something that makes every other issue small. TPP is incomprehensibly vast, and will long outlast any presidential administration and congress. (or foreign administration) --- many trillions of dollars, and thousands of pages of fine print rules and regulations are at stake, that will circumvent our constitution forever

- Trump is against the US being the world cop, which has been the cornerstone of US foreign policy since WW2 (and made the military industrial complex staggeringly powerful)

- Trump is for restricting third world immigration and building a wall --- importing low-skilled voters is the globalist elites number one way of retaining power

Agree, I still think there could be a Trump landslide.

And this "Trump implosion" narrative) is 99% corporate-media-driven psyops --- like every other "Trump implosion" media saturation push over the last 14 months.

If globalist elites truly thought Trump was an "incompetent buffoon" (rather than an existential threat) ----- they wouldn't be taking never-seen-before measures to bring him down. (Think about those riots after Trump events in Cali a month ago, as an example - utterly forgotten now)

There are three main reasons the globalist forces (who control both political parties, corporate media, the military industrial complex, big pharma, big Ag etc) view Trump as the ultimate danger:

- Trump is against TPP - something that makes every other issue small. TPP is incomprehensibly vast, and will long outlast any presidential administration and congress. (or foreign administration) --- many trillions of dollars, and thousands of pages of fine print rules and regulations are at stake, that will circumvent our constitution forever

- Trump is against the US being the world cop, which has been the cornerstone of US foreign policy since WW2 (and made the military industrial complex staggeringly powerful)

- Trump is for restricting third world immigration and building a wall --- importing low-skilled voters is the globalist elites number one way of retaining power
You are 100% right.

You are 100% right.

images

What kind of morons were the rest of the GOP to let someone like Trump win in the first place?

The only alternative that had a chance to knock off Trump was Cruz, if I recall correctly. Rubio and Kasich stayed in way too long. By the time they dropped out, there wasn't enough time or primaries left to keep Trump from winning.

It's all ego, man. All those candidates were so in love with themselves that they just couldn't drop out long after the handwriting was already on the wall.

They suck.

Reactions: AC_Exotic and ctdub
What kind of morons were the rest of the GOP to let someone like Trump win in the first place?

The better question is, what message is being sent to the elected or soon-to-be-elected? These candidates are a perceived representation of what is concerning Americans (along with some shenanigans within the Democratic ranks).

I find how out of sync elected officials are with the general population to be ONLY explained by money, namely who writes the checks that get people elected?

Rally round the family? No, rally round the money.

Just saw a poll claiming Clinton is up 3 points over Trump in the state of Georgia. If her supporters want to believe that is true then let them believe it. I know better. This is all starting to get kind of humorous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT