ADVERTISEMENT

Fix not at Yasar

I believe the FRL fellas said he wasn't going as soon as he beat gilman for the spot. Probably a good idea since I'd assume he has to pay his own way.

Yianni beats Zain 9-5 and was the better more aggressive wrestler throughout. Wonder if this puts any added pressure on his appeal.

Alex blew through his guy 10-0 in just under a minute.

I believe the FRL fellas said he wasn't going as soon as he beat gilman for the spot. Probably a good idea since I'd assume he has to pay his own way.

He would not have had to pay his own way. USA Wrestling is allowed to pay expenses without running afoul of NCAA rules. Fix will also be allowed to receive his national team stipend and any medal money he might earn at the World Championships.

He would not have had to pay his own way. USA Wrestling is allowed to pay expenses without running afoul of NCAA rules. Fix will also be allowed to receive his national team stipend and any medal money he might earn at the World Championships.

Well alright then, I am actually shocked that the NCAA would allow that happen (you know, lack of common sense there).

Reactions: OkieSpladle
Heard Daton wasn't at Dogu for precautionary reasons. Apparently Daton and his dad both suffered minor injuries recently while laughing at some posters on the Iowa board.

Doctor says they'll be fine, but told them not to read the Hawkeye Report or watch Krusty the Clown until after Worlds.

Heard Daton wasn't at Dogu for precautionary reasons. Apparently Daton and his dad both suffered minor injuries recently while laughing at some posters on the Iowa board.

Doctor says they'll be fine, but told them not to read the Hawkeye Report or watch Krusty the Clown until after Worlds.
We have one wrestler on the men’s national team with the possibility of one more. Last I checked the HWC has none. Squawkers definitely need to be questioning their own coaching than Fix’s

We have one wrestler on the men’s national team with the possibility of one more. Last I checked the HWC has none. Squawkers definitely need to be questioning their own coaching than Fix’s

There's some good news for Krusty & Friends though...those Gilman "Stay Clear" shirts are now available at a deep discount.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT