ADVERTISEMENT

Firing Mueller....

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me the real reason Trump voters monolithically voted for him.

I can't speak for others, but I voted for him because I believe in Nationalism before Globalism and because he wasn't establishment. I'm disappointed that he's not had the success in implementing some of the immigration goals, but I'm also a realist and recognize the environment he's working in. The fact that he has completely enlightened us on the integration of the national media with the 'establishment' politicians is a plus imo and offsets (to me) some of the failings in not getting his agenda fully implemented. I also recognize that some of his agenda was never going to fly (real tax reform won't happen without a revolution and it won't result in less taxes for anyone who currently pays them).

Prior to this election, I've always believed that the media picked sides. Fox supported the Red Team. CNN and MSNBC were on the blue team. I always assumed they'd highlight their teams good stories and the other teams bad stories but they reported the truth. But its only been in the past year that I've seen the media literally MAKE SHIT UP (as testified by Comey). Some of today's news media reads like the National Enquirer and is sourced and verified with the same scrutiny. This, more than anything else, has made me 10x more of a Trump supporter now than I was a year ago.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me the real reason Trump voters monolithically voted for him.

Can't speak for other Trump voters, and what their "real" reason for voting for him was, but I made it as clear as I could during the election that Hillary Clinton was not acceptable under any circumstance. She's a bitch of mammoth proportions and the clinton's needed to be sent to pasture or prison, take your pick. I don't think there is "one" reason people voted for him. It's a combination of many things, and the shit storm of the past eight years made timing a big part of his election.

Reactions: Medic007
They have every right to reopen the investigation of Hillary because the results of the first one never went thru the proper process. Comey was the one who decided there was nothing to prosecute, that is not his role. Loretta Lynch proved she was not impartial by forcing the FBI to call the investigation a matter and influenced Comey. And Democrats rant on Obstruction? Comey and Lynch both get fired or end up committing suicide if they had gone forward.

Trump is being investigated by attorneys who donated mostly to Democratic candidates.

So let's be fair, let's let both sides of the nasty coin get its own treatment. Get a special prosecutor to put together a team of attorney's that donated to Republican candidates and investigate Hillary's role in security violations both in the United States and abroad, and conflict of interests she violated. Give unlimited resources and no timetable.

They all deserve EQUAL protection and prosecution under the law.

You can hate Donald Trump all you want, but for him to be investigated for the smoke he created and for Hillary not to receive the exact treatment for the smoke she created is the biggest single hypocrisy in the history of the US. FBI, DOJ, and CIA now goes after who they dislike and protects those they like. POLICE STATE.

Get them all, Dems, Reps, I do not care. Expose them all for the sewage they are.

Put Donald and Hilllary in cells next to each other for all I care, but they both should be treated the exact same way, and anyone that believes equal treatment has happened here is more loyal to a party than they are justice for the American people. The biggest pussy in all of this is Bernie, he was a known victim of DNC dirty ops and could have started a shit storm that might have changed the Democratic Party for good, but I guess he valued his life more than exposing the Washington cess pool. So, send his chicken shit azz and his wife to jail too while you are at it. They need to all rot.

Not sure I could agree more.

They have every right to reopen the investigation of Hillary because the results of the first one never went thru the proper process. Comey was the one who decided there was nothing to prosecute, that is not his role. Loretta Lynch proved she was not impartial by forcing the FBI to call the investigation a matter and influenced Comey. And Democrats rant on Obstruction? Comey and Lynch both get fired or end up committing suicide if they had gone forward.

Trump is being investigated by attorneys who donated mostly to Democratic candidates.

So let's be fair, let's let both sides of the nasty coin get its own treatment. Get a special prosecutor to put together a team of attorney's that donated to Republican candidates and investigate Hillary's role in security violations both in the United States and abroad, and conflict of interests she violated. Give unlimited resources and no timetable.

You can hate Donald Trump all you want, but for him to be investigated for the smoke he created and for Hillary not to receive the exact treatment for the smoke she created is the biggest single hypocrisy in the history of the US. FBI, DOJ, and CIA now goes after who they dislike and protects those they like. POLICE STATE.

Get them all, Dems, Reps, I do not care. Expose them all for the sewage they are.

Put Donald and Hilllary in cells next to each other for all I care, but they both should be treated the exact same way, and anyone that believes equal treatment has happened here is more loyal to a party than they are justice for the American people. The biggest pussy in all of this is Bernie, he was a known victim of DNC dirty ops and could have started a shit storm that might have changed the Democratic Party for good, but I guess he valued his life more than exposing the Washington cess pool. So, send his chicken shit azz and his wife to jail too while you are at it. They need to all rot.

Oh yeah, I now hope Trump fires Sessions, although eventually he will resign because Trump will bad mouth him everyday until he does. I want to see the Dems piss their legs and go Impeach crazy, and for the Reps to shit the bed when they start firing WH leakers and Trump campaigns against Republican RINO's. I think we are getting closer to getting the popcorn out, it could get real fun.

1. His opponent was Hillary Clinton
2. SCOTUS
3. Business friendly policies (or an attempt to enact them anyway)

Is that you or are you contending that is why all Trump voters voted for him.

I can't speak for others, but I voted for him because I believe in Nationalism before Globalism and because he wasn't establishment. I'm disappointed that he's not had the success in implementing some of the immigration goals, but I'm also a realist and recognize the environment he's working in. The fact that he has completely enlightened us on the integration of the national media with the 'establishment' politicians is a plus imo and offsets (to me) some of the failings in not getting his agenda fully implemented. I also recognize that some of his agenda was never going to fly (real tax reform won't happen without a revolution and it won't result in less taxes for anyone who currently pays them).

Prior to this election, I've always believed that the media picked sides. Fox supported the Red Team. CNN and MSNBC were on the blue team. I always assumed they'd highlight their teams good stories and the other teams bad stories but they reported the truth. But its only been in the past year that I've seen the media literally MAKE SHIT UP (as testified by Comey). Some of today's news media reads like the National Enquirer and is sourced and verified with the same scrutiny. This, more than anything else, has made me 10x more of a Trump supporter now than I was a year ago.

Can't speak for other Trump voters, and what their "real" reason for voting for him was, but I made it as clear as I could during the election that Hillary Clinton was not acceptable under any circumstance. She's a bitch of mammoth proportions and the clinton's needed to be sent to pasture or prison, take your pick. I don't think there is "one" reason people voted for him. It's a combination of many things, and the shit storm of the past eight years made timing a big part of his election.

Since the two of you didn't profess to know why other "Trump voters" as a group voted for him, I have no problem with your statements.

How about this? People are so sick of good ole boy backslapping politics in Washington that we even voted Trump in.

I like it. Nicely broad and general. I just don't think Trump voters universally voted for him on a single basis. I think they voted for him for their own, varied, individual reasons. That one may nicely sum up all of them though. Kudos.

Since the two of you didn't profess to know why other "Trump voters" as a group voted for him, I have no problem with your statements.

Wheeeew............I'll sleep better.

Reactions: CowboyJD

Just me. If you're looking for the typical Trump voter's most common reason for voting for Trump, I'd say it was a vote against HRC/DC establishment. That or all of the 2x Obama voters suddenly became racist. What reason/issue do you think united most Trump voters?

Just me. If you're looking for the typical Trump voter's most common reason for voting for Trump, I'd say it was a vote against HRC/DC establishment. That or all of the 2x Obama voters suddenly became racist. What reason/issue do you think united most Trump voters?

I don't know.

Your proposition is probably the most likely for the majority of them.

Our hyper-violent neighbor to the south just had its most murders in 20 years --- and GOP cuckservatives are wasting time on "Russia" hearings.

What about protecting this country's borders? That's why we voted in Trump.

#BuildTheWall
#DrainTheGOPSwamp

Me too.

Any luck so far?

Not for me.

From The Hill

A House IT aide working for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, was arrested Tuesday on bank fraud charges while trying to leave the country.

Fox News reported that Imran Awan was arrested at Dulles International Airport.

Awan, an IT staffer who has worked for many House Democrats and is currently employed by Wasserman Schultz, was allegedly at the center of a scheme that involved double-charging the House for IT equipment, and may also have exposed House information online, according to Fox.

Awan and his family have reportedly worked for House Democrats for years. He declared bankruptcy in 2012, but has made millions of dollars on the House payroll over at least a decade of work for various members, according to a Politico report.

In March, a group of House Democrats fired Awan and one other staffer over their alleged involvement in the scheme and the looming criminal investigation. However, Fox News reported Tuesday that Wasserman Schultz still has Awan on her staff's payroll despite him being barred from accessing the House's computer system since February.

At the time, Reps. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) and Martha Fudge (D-Ohio) both defended Awan.

"As of right now, I don't see a smoking gun," Meeks told Politico in March. "I have seen no evidence that they were doing anything that was nefarious."

"He needs to have a hearing. Due process is very simple. You don't fire someone until you talk to them," Fudge added

A spokesman for Wasserman Schultz's office told Politico in March that Awan worked for the staff in an "advisory" role "providing advice on technology issues."

From The Hill

A House IT aide working for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, was arrested Tuesday on bank fraud charges while trying to leave the country.

Fox News reported that Imran Awan was arrested at Dulles International Airport.

Awan, an IT staffer who has worked for many House Democrats and is currently employed by Wasserman Schultz, was allegedly at the center of a scheme that involved double-charging the House for IT equipment, and may also have exposed House information online, according to Fox.

Awan and his family have reportedly worked for House Democrats for years. He declared bankruptcy in 2012, but has made millions of dollars on the House payroll over at least a decade of work for various members, according to a Politico report.

In March, a group of House Democrats fired Awan and one other staffer over their alleged involvement in the scheme and the looming criminal investigation. However, Fox News reported Tuesday that Wasserman Schultz still has Awan on her staff's payroll despite him being barred from accessing the House's computer system since February.

At the time, Reps. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) and Martha Fudge (D-Ohio) both defended Awan.

"As of right now, I don't see a smoking gun," Meeks told Politico in March. "I have seen no evidence that they were doing anything that was nefarious."

"He needs to have a hearing. Due process is very simple. You don't fire someone until you talk to them," Fudge added

A spokesman for Wasserman Schultz's office told Politico in March that Awan worked for the staff in an "advisory" role "providing advice on technology issues."

Which merely cites the Fox reporter report.

Though The Hill is pretty reasonable and something more than an echo chamber.

That's the closest I have come too.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
Which merely cites the Fox reporter report.

Though The Hill is pretty reasonable and something more than an echo chamber.

That's the closest I have come too.

Outside of the Hill all I can find is Gateway Pundit and Blaze. Both site Fox. Was the best I could find. Gateway reported on it like six hours ago. Wait and see I guess.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Outside of the Hill all I can find is Gateway Pundit and Blaze. Both site Fox. Was the best I could find. Gateway reported on it like six hours ago. Wait and see I guess.

Yep.

Exactly where I am as well.

strong

Imran Awan's future be like:

TheWire206-2226.jpg

If only the MSM would do the same for the Russia non-story.

Medic, your conversion is welcome but puzzling. Biff lied, bragged, said stupid things, was self destructive and vulgar for two years. Why now? He hasn't acted any differently than he telegraphed during the campaign.
You voted for Hillary. She was no better than Trump. Trump hadn't spent a day in public office in his life. Hillary spent her latest 4 years in an appointed government position doing pay for play for personal gain while trying to cover it up. She wasn't worried about Benghazi when she had her server wiped with like a cloth or something. You know it. I know it. Every person with a shred of brain knows it.

So, you voted for your pile of shit for reasons that enabled you to overlook the fact that she was a pile of shit. I voted for my pile of shit for reasons that I was willing to do the same.

No there wasn't. Not one. There were a few (myself included) that thought he was a good POTUS, and defended him against the constant nitpicking and lies (birthers, pizza pedophiles, jade helm, muslim, atheist, etc). The same critics of him are now defending far, far worse and corrupt conduct. Imagine if Obama refused to disclose his tax returns, or launched 57 missiles at an enemy he warned first and the enemy flew out bombers the same day.
Laughable. Counselor, you aren't a complete moron even if you play one on this message board. You were an overt Obama cheerleader along with CCup and Clinton Scott. Everyone here, including you, knows it. Nothing to be ashamed of, is there? He was your guy.

You defended the idiotic Libya intervention multiple times and even went as far as proclaiming Obama had a scandal free presidency. It's cool. You defended everything Obama because you believed he always did a good job. You were willing to see pretty meadows filled with flowers even when reality was a human waste water sludge pit. I get it. I was the same way. I abandoned my party affiliation because I no no longer identified with it. You might do the same some day or you might not. That's yours to decide. Either way, you currently believe in the Democratic Party. There's nothing wrong with that.

As to the rest, I don't give a rat's ass about tax returns or birth certificates or idiotic conspiracies. But if you want to use prenotification of the Russians stationed at the Syrian airbase about the impending missile strike as a measure of incompetence, then I'm sure I can expect you to slay the absolute retards in the Obama administration for announcing their invasion of Mosul timeline months in advance.

Maybe you'll shoot lasers at Obama for his goofy do nothing red line.

Maybe you'll nuke him for arming obvious terrorists in order to destroy a government that was fighting those terrorists, in 2 different countries.

Maybe you'll nut kick the former president for supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt while it was blatantly dismantling a once secular government and then threatening those fighting to keep their secular government with withdrawal of support.

Maybe you'll drop kick Obama for knowingly selling high powered weaponry that you believe Americans shouldn't be allowed to own to violent Mexican drug cartels.

Maybe you'll pour water on Obama's head for stupidly withdrawing troops from Iraq in order to fulfill a bullshit campaign promise instead of listening to experts.

Maybe you'll throw rocks at Obama for negotiating a deal with Iran that let them retain the whole of their nuclear technology in exchange for lifting sanctions worth billions to fund their infrastructure projects such as missiles, sophisticated air defense systems, and technological development of advanced weapon platforms like drones and anti-ship missiles. Yes, I said that correctly. The deal allowed them to do nothing in exchange for access to a giant military checkbook.

If Trump exhibits anything resembling the above stupidity, I'll call him out on all of it and often. Are you willing to look in the past with an objective eye? Do you hate it when the emperor walks around naked or do you say "Great suit sir!"

I don't expect a coherent or thoughtful response. Surprise me or don't. I have zero expectations.

Last edited:
You voted for Hillary. She was no better than Trump. Trump hadn't spent a day in public office in his life. Hillary spent her latest 4 years in an appointed government position doing pay for play for personal gain while trying to cover it up. She wasn't worried about Benghazi when she had her server wiped with like a cloth or something. You know it. I know it. Every person with a shred of brain knows it.

So, you voted for your pile of shit for reasons that enabled you to overlook the fact that she was a pile of shit. I voted for my pile of shit for reasons that I was willing to do the same.

Laughable. Counselor, you aren't a complete moron even if you play one on this message board. You were an overt Obama cheerleader along with CCup and Clinton Scott. Everyone here, including you, knows it. Nothing to be ashamed of, is there? He was your guy.

You defended the idiotic Libya intervention multiple times and even went as far as proclaiming Obama had a scandal free presidency. It's cool. You defended everything Obama because you believed he always did a good job. You were willing to see pretty meadows filled with flowers even when reality was a human waste water sludge pit. I get it. I was the same way. I abandoned my party affiliation because I no no longer identified with it. You might do the same some day or you might not. That's yours to decide. Either way, you currently believe in the Democratic Party. There's nothing wrong with that.

As to the rest, I don't give a rat's ass about tax returns or birth certificates or idiotic conspiracies. But if you want to use prenotification of the Russians stationed at the Syrian airbase about the impending missile strike as a measure of incompetence, then I'm sure I can expect you to slay the absolute retards in the Obama administration for announcing their invasion of Mosul timeline months in advance.

Maybe you'll nuke him for arming obvious terrorists in order to destroy a government that was fighting those terrorists, in 2 different countries.

Maybe you'll nut kick the former president for supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt while it was blatantly dismantling a once secular government and then threatening those fighting to keep their secular government with withdrawal of support.

Maybe you'll drop kick Obama for knowingly selling high powered weaponry that you believe Americans shouldn't be allowed to own to violent Mexican drug cartels.

Maybe you'll pour water on Obama's head for stupidly withdrawing troops from Iraq in order to fulfill a bullshit campaign promise instead of listening to experts.

Maybe you'll throw rocks at Obama for negotiating a deal with Iran that let them retain the whole of their nuclear technology in exchange for lifting sanctions worth billions to fund their infrastructure projects such as missiles, sophisticated air defense systems, and technological development of advanced weapon platforms like drones and anti-ship missiles. Yes, I said that correctly. The deal allowed them to do nothing in exchange for access to a giant military checkbook.

If Trump exhibits anything resembling the above stupidity, I'll call him out on all of it and often. Are you willing to look in the past with an objective eye? Do you hate it when the emperor walks around naked or do you say "Great suit sir!"

I don't expect a coherent or thoughtful response. Surprise me or don't. I have zero expectations.

Damn, I know about beating a red-headed step-child, but three more beers and I'm calling DHS.

Damn, I know about beating a red-headed step-child, but three more beers and I'm calling DHS.
Better make it one. The snowflake's ass is a delicate one, and he's taken the falconer's glove with the falcon still attached without a wince. That's a sign of ridiculously harsh parenting or stupidity that needs state intervention.

old-man-gif.gif

1. You shouldn't pick on any POTUS for sensible mideast decisions. It's an impossible deal. I adamantly opposed Iraq wars, giving up on OBL for obvious reasons. Beyond that, I'm not gonna nitpick. All of the sides are varying degrees of crazy. If Obama wanted to finally take out Ghadaffi, then fine. Remember Lockerbie? He literally orgainized and funded terrorism against U.S. citizens and if he communicated to the world that eventually we'll take you out..... worst things to do imo. And yeah, I like Obama and he was good and after umpteen investigations about everything under the sum nobody came up with shit on him.

2. Egypt, Syria, etc. There are no "right" moves other than generally stay out. There just aren't. If there are, it would take an analysis and facts that are way over the head of anyone on this board. I think any President that has a sensible strategy should be given the benefit of the doubt. Biff included. Doubtful he's gonna be sensible, but every POTUS is dealing with impossible facts there.

3. I'm not wasting time trying to reason through fantasy narratives. You and your conservative brethren are so deceptive and have such loony facts. I literally do not follow them -- every time I do they're silly and usually are based on a lie. The Hillary uranium russian deal is an example -- it was claimed as a fact that Hillary sold our Uranium to russia. So I take time and look and it's simply not true, and it was legitimate. Obama knowingly arming cartels -- there's another one. I'm not even looking it up, I know what you present as fact is likely a gross exaggeration and spin of something. Benghazi? Let's make a chart and look at the loss of american life between that and Iraq, and then look at right wing outrage over both. Iraq is literally like 3,000 times worse, and Benghazi generated 3,000 times the outrage. Like I'm taking that serious coming from the same people that just HAD to invade Iraq? Why listen to them about anything? In another thread Head says Trump really got some concessions from the Chinese. I look it up and nope -- already int he works under Obama. It goes on and on. Ya'll are too deceptive to take your "facts" seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT