ADVERTISEMENT

Fatman, WTH is going on in Virginia?

Twitter is convinced Trump is winning

What exactly has Youngkin been doing?
Lots of smoke with the polls in that they are way off. The sampling has been goofy, and the results are not matching what people are seeing on a day to day basis in thier offices and among thier friend groups.

Not sure I would say that but the polls have me scratching my head. I think the polling places are working on bad data to build thier sample pools. It would not surprise me to hear that Kamala and Trump are getting very favorable internals. The question is who is sampling correctly.

James Carville chewed out Kamala staffers for being overly optimistic and making commercials that only appealed to soy boys and women when they attempted to connect with men. Everything is just speculation at this point. I would trust any poll one way or the other.

Lots of smoke with the polls in that they are way off. The sampling has been goofy, and the results are not matching what people are seeing on a day to day basis in thier offices and among thier friend groups.

Not sure I would say that but the polls have me scratching my head. I think the polling places are working on bad data to build thier sample pools. It would not surprise me to hear that Kamala and Trump are getting very favorable internals. The question is who is sampling correctly.

James Carville chewed out Kamala staffers for being overly optimistic and making commercials that only appealed to soy boys and women when they attempted to connect with men. Everything is just speculation at this point. I would trust any poll one way or the other.
The comments from that PAC about how there can't be fraud in VA this time are what threw me off. Youngkin must have done something but don't see how no fraud is possible.

They ARE right that if Trump wins VA, no sane person will buy the steal.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The comments from that PAC about how there can't be fraud in VA this time are what threw me off. Youngkin must have done something but don't see how no fraud is possible.

I think they are being overly optimistic. DC proximity to Northern Virginia brings a very large voter population itself. Add on Richmind and it's an uphill climb. I would hold my breath but I'm sure they made some improvement, but will it be enough?

@GhostOfMatchesMalone With all these posts you're making about Trump doing so well, do you think it's a slam dunk that Trump gets elected?
Left will again try to steal the election. If they feel they cannot get away with it, they will attempt to suspend it. If they cannot do either and the election is somehow allowed to be carried out fairly, they will likely attempt to start a Civil War to avoid being removed from power.

Regardless, 6 months from now you and every other 'bonafide conservative' will understand with crystal clarity why we begged you guys to give Trump your 100% support.

Bookmark this post.

They bought Biden receiving 81 million votes. They will buy anything that keeps their ideology in power.

They bought Biden receiving 81 million votes. They will buy anything that keeps their ideology in power.
Biden had two campaign rallies. The dozens who showed saw many wearing MAGA hats and jeering. Then Biden earned an all-time record 81 million legal votes. Is my_20mills really buying in?

Has my_2cents read Rigged by Mollie Hemingway? I know my_20mills has made derogatory remarks about one of our most respected investigative reporters.

Regardless, 6 months from now you and every other 'bonafide conservative' will understand with crystal clarity why we begged you guys to give Trump your 100% support.

Bookmark this post.

LOL. You speak as though you're the only one around here that supports Trump 100%, and that you're the oracle, speaking on authority to the lowly commoners. Dude, this is your first presidential election cycle on 24/7. Many of us have been around for several of them. You barely know the political beliefs of "you guys". What exactly am I to bookmark?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ponca Dan
Twitter is convinced Trump is winning

What exactly has Youngkin been doing?
I’m not sure what the last post is referring to. It sounds like to me, just from the context, his campaign has done a terrible job of getting out the vote and getting new R voters to register.

Trying to find the data I’m failing (it doesn’t seem VA tracks registration by party affiliation).

But I did find this…

But Youngkin has cleaned up our process and voter rolls. You have to show ID to vote and they go through a multi stage verification process, mark your name off a list, make you recite your name and full address out loud, make you confirm your voting district out loud, etc. It takes a few minutes to actually get your ballot here. I don’t see how someone would cheat in-person.

Left will again try to steal the election. If they feel they cannot get away with it, they will attempt to suspend it. If they cannot do either and the election is somehow allowed to be carried out fairly, they will likely attempt to start a Civil War to avoid being removed from power.

Bookmark this post.
Oh for God’s sake! I want Trump to beat Harris, too, but don’t think you’re voting for a bonafide conservative when you vote for Trump. You’re voting for a nationalist, a protectionist and a mercantilist, and all three of those things are anathema to conservatism.

Last edited:
One thing about “their” ideology that probably makes you happy: it’s in lockstep with Zionist ideology. “They” have that going for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Biden had two campaign rallies. The dozens who showed saw many wearing MAGA hats and jeering. Then Biden earned an all-time record 81 million legal votes. Is my_20mills really buying in?

Has my_2cents read Rigged by Mollie Hemingway? I know my_20mills has made derogatory remarks about one of our most respected investigative reporters.
By all accounts Ms. Hemingway is a fine woman. A respected investigative reporter? Eh. She’s a rabid Trump partisan. That does not discount her contribution to the conversation, but let’s not pretend she’s an objective reporter. She must be read with the understanding she started writing her book knowing in advance what she was going to say.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
LOL. You speak as though you're the only one around here that supports Trump 100%, and that you're the oracle, speaking on authority to the lowly commoners. Dude, this is your first presidential election cycle on 24/7. Many of us have been around for several of them. You barely know the political beliefs of "you guys". What exactly am I to bookmark?
I'm speaking from a position of knowledge that you simply do not possess. I am basing this off the comments 'you guys' are making here and where your attention is focused. You are focusing on Trump's character and the character of his supporters as if that has anything in the world to do with what this election is about.

I understand what's at stake in this election. That's why I don't care that Trump is an asshole, or that he's not a 'bonafide' conservative.

I care that he's fighting to save us from things that 'you guys' don't know you need saving from.

That's why I said bookmark that post. Cause in 6 months, you'll understand.

Last edited:
One thing about “their” ideology that probably makes you happy: it’s in lockstep with Zionist ideology. “They” have that going for them.
You're so full of shit Dan. You cry about the Israelis fighting back against on ideology that wants to wipe Jews from the face of the earth but have no where near the same concerns of all the people dying as a result of the Ukraine War. Half a million people have been killed in the Ukraine war but we never hear anything from you on that one. If you are the anti-war anti violence puritan you claim, why not the same obsession? As if it's not plainly obvious you are a Anti-Semite.

You're so full of shit Dan. You cry about the Israelis fighting back against on ideology that wants to wipe Jews from the face of the earth but have no where near the same concerns of all the people dying as a result of the Ukraine War. Half a million people have been killed in the Ukraine war but we never hear anything from you on that one. If you are the anti-war anti violence puritan you claim, why not the same obsession? As if it's not plainly obvious you are a Anti-Semite.
I’m not an anti-Semite no matter how often you call me one. What is obvious is you don’t know what an anti-Semite is, but you’ve watched the left use the “racist” tactic to great success and decided you could use the same tactic in defense of Zionism.

I’m not an anti-Semite no matter how often you call me one. What is obvious is you don’t know what an anti-Semite is, but you’ve watched the left use the “racist” tactic to great success and decided you could use the same tactic in defense of Zionism.

If you were ant-war the way you claim wouldn't you obsess over the casualties in Ukraine? Once again your actions show you speak with forked tongue.

If you were ant-war the way you claim wouldn't you obsess over the casualties in Ukraine? Once again your actions show you speak with forked tongue.
Good point. Since you’ve asked for it I’ll start posting about America’s multi-billion dollar investment in the proxy war.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT