ADVERTISEMENT

Experts Say Black Lives Matter Protests Caused the Current Surge in Homicide, Not the Pandemic

Aug 20, 2011
New FBI crime data for 2020 is out:

-Over half of violent crimes and 60% of homicide committed by 6% of population (Black males).

-More anti-white hate crimes than anti-Asian, anti-gay, or anti-jewish.

-Black Americans committed a hate crime rate 2 times higher than whites.

It's important to note:

-The 'white' number includes 50,000 to 100,000 people of Hispanic ethnicity.

-Half of violent crimes go unsolved. Many homicides in urban areas where these people just shoot each other never result in charges, so the total is about double the 11,604.

-Around 20,000 homicides for 2020. A rate we haven't seen since the '90s.

Campbell said his data suggested that BLM protests result in ‘less police effort and less proactive policing,’ which explains both the decrease in police shootings and the overall surge in murders.

Last edited:
I’m all for it, keeps driving my home value up.
Sounds great until you get the tax bill and the insurance bill with the premiums effected by your new home value. Our taxes went up another $500 this year along with a $700 increase in our annual insurance premium. $1200 increase in household expense with nothing in return.

Sounds great until you get the tax bill and the insurance bill with the premiums effected by your new home value. Our taxes went up another $500 this year along with a $700 increase in our annual insurance premium. $1200 increase in household expense with nothing in return.
I’m fine with that. Our insurance and taxes are WAY cheaper than they were in Oklahoma.

jZ3X-5fc073eec5580.png

One of my many non-pc tee shirts. When I wear this out, get many many many people who wat a picture of. Good times!

Last edited:
New FBI crime data for 2020 is out:

-Over half of violent crimes and 60% of homicide committed by 6% of population (Black males).

-More anti-white hate crimes than anti-Asian, anti-gay, or anti-jewish.

-Black Americans committed a hate crime rate 2 times higher than whites.

It's important to note:

-The 'white' number includes 50,000 to 100,000 people of Hispanic ethnicity.

-Half of violent crimes go unsolved. Many homicides in urban areas where these people just shoot each other never result in charges, so the total is about double the 11,604.

-Around 20,000 homicides for 2020. A rate we haven't seen since the '90s.

Campbell said his data suggested that BLM protests result in ‘less police effort and less proactive policing,’ which explains both the decrease in police shootings and the overall surge in murders.

im pretty sure the uptick had to be related to the China flu or conservatives. No other answer could be considered a scientific analysis

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT