ADVERTISEMENT

Do Black Lives Really Matter To The BLM Or Democrats?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I knew the numbers had gone up but I didn't realize just how much. It seems to me if these groups really cared they would start talking about the problem of black on black crime, instead all we hear is it's the police and white supremacy.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

I knew the numbers had gone up but I didn't realize just how much. It seems to me if these groups really cared they would start talking about the problem of black on black crime, instead all we hear is it's the police and white supremacy.
BLM is a leftist money laundering group. Leftist and Democrats DESPISE blacks- they are pawns only

Why do Dems do everything they can to abort black babies, make it harder to legally own a gun to protect themselves, pass legislation that leads to black deaths and now they are targeting the least vaccinated demographic in the country by getting them fired and restricting their movements? I don’t know but damn does it drive voter turn out in their favor.

Biden promised higher crime rates in Democrat debates. Why the surprise?

Only when its election time otherwise they are cannon fodder. Look at how they treat a Black Person when they leave the Dim Cult.
I'm part house boy, token, "white boy", traitor and Uncle Tom. The left taught me such at a very early age.

My father of color never was part of the Dimm cult so far as I know. My father reminded me till he died at age 75 of leukemia of my and my white mother's tragic mistake of voting Carter.

My yellow dog mother voted Clinton the first time. She was Pentecostal so skipped voting the second time. She could never vote Republican or a sleaze ball.

here’s a bunch of numbers can you break this down for me?

I go you one better. KFF is a great source of this type of info... take a gander at this demo:

I go you one better. KFF is a great source of this type of info... take a gander at this demo:

hmmm what percentage of whites in Biden counties are vaccinated? Probably 80%. And white people in trump counties are probably at 55-60%. How far off am I?

here’s a bunch of numbers can you break this down for me?

There's zero chance that 50 percent of the population is stupid enough to take at least one shot. This article says 70 plus!!!!! No chance

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Was this answered in the article? I didn't see if they opined "who"

Dog, he never answered but was contrasting what Wray said about "domestic terrorism" being a scourge, vs the reality that black, in proportion to thir population are being massacred and its not by whiles, proud boys, cops etc. Why is there no investigation or outragee?

Here are some statistics from a USA Today article;
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ows-incorrect-homicide-stats-race/5739522002/
  • Between 1980-2008, the U.S. Department of Justice found that 84% of white victims were killed by white offenders and 93% of Black victims were killed by Black offenders.
  • In 2018, the Federal Bureau of Investigation reported that 81% of white victims were killed by white offenders, and 89% of Black victims were killed by Black offenders.
  • In 2017, the FBI reported almost identical figures — 80% of white victims were killed by white offenders, and 88% of Black victims were killed by Black offenders.
  • Victims of these homicides are disproportionately African American. At least 8,600 black lives were lost to homicide in 2020, an increase of more than 1,000 compared to 2019 (7,484). Violent crime is concentrated in primarily low-income, marginalized black communities where the police are underresourced and Democratic leadership has abysmally failed. In Chicago, 80 percent of gun-violence victims in 2020 were black. According to the latest data in New York City, 71 percent of shooting victims are black — even though black people constitute just 26 percent of the city’s population. The tragic reality is one black life was killed less than every hour in America last year.

Meanwhile, politicians and the mainstream media sensationalize and magnify any questionable case involving a black suspect and a white police officer to affirm dogmas about “racial oppression” (even if the suspect was at fault). They obsessively lament racial disparities in every nook and cranny of American life, but the most egregious disparity — in homicide victimization rates — is rarely ever mentioned. Why?

Since more than 90 percent of black homicide victims are killed by black offenders, the ghost of endemic white supremacy cannot be invoked to push racial grievance narratives. As a result, the media turns a blind eye. Black lives only seem to matter when racism is involved.

Statistically the most dangerous entity for a black person, is another black person.....but the ones that truly matter are those killed by whitey or cops.

I'm always amazed with the left's lack of common sense or maybe it's their lack of morals that allow them to justify distorting information to try and manipulate people into their way of thinking.

Roughly 55% of the Black population lives in the south and southeast regions of the United States. A majority of the top ten states are located in this region. The rest of the Black population is split into 18% in the Midwest, 17% in the Northeast, and 10% in the West.

Texas has the highest Black population in the United States of 3,936,669, about 14% of Texas's total population. Texas is the second-most diverse state in the U.S. Following Texas is Florida with 3,867,495 (18%), New York with 3,763,977 (19%), and Georgia with 3,549,349 (34%).

The state with the highest relative population of Black Americans in the United States is the District of Columbia with 48%, followed by Mississippi with 39%, Georgia and Louisiana with 34% each, and Maryland with 33%.

Who is this targeted toward?

Democrats know that if they can destroy the nuclear family they can gain more power. Look at how they have destroyed the black community and have them voting Democrat without a single thought it is Democrat policies destroying their communities.

Damn Oklahoma schools

Damn Oklahoma schools

I found such visiting Baltimore in 2002.

It was Baltimore where I learned AT&T had a ship designed to lay telephone cable at the ocean's bottom. I assumed AT&T might use contractors.

One of my favorite visits was the Uzbekistan cats at Kennedy International here to pick up cigarettes from Macon, GA. Those cats were a trip. Lily of the AT&T TV ads is a native of Uzbekistan. She speaks English far better than I. I don't speak Russian. I speak German far better than she.

I used to deal big in export.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT