ADVERTISEMENT

Even The Nation gets it.

It's not just high level players in the DOJ, FBI or the fact that the MSM knowingly pushed the false narrative that are guilty of destabilizing our country. The useful idiots that not only went along with the narrative but steadfastly ignored any evidence to the contrary are the ones that I feel are most at fault. I understand political opposition but this is an a whole different level that IMO borders on treason.

Looks like some of these liberal democrat propaganda rags are in CYA mode. Too bad the democrat House still has its head stuck up its ass getting sustenance from Trump/Russian excrement and flatulence.

I'm becoming more convinced it's the people that support these Democrats that are the reason House Democrats are trying to keep this farce going. Democrat politicians don't take a position on anything without polling data. If their base didn't support this they wouldn't be trying to continue the farce.

I'm becoming more convinced it's the people that support these Democrats that are the reason House Democrats are trying to keep this farce going. Democrat politicians don't take a position on anything without polling data. If their base didn't support this they wouldn't be trying to continue the farce.
I think you're right.
It's the far out radicals, bleating like angry sheep at fat Nadler, low IQ Schiff, et al.
As it has evolved, Pelosi is too centrist for those loons.

It's not just high level players in the DOJ, FBI or the fact that the MSM knowingly pushed the false narrative that are guilty of destabilizing our country. The useful idiots that not only went along with the narrative but steadfastly ignored any evidence to the contrary are the ones that I feel are most at fault. I understand political opposition but this is an a whole different level that IMO borders on treason.

you describe liberals and their willful ignorance so very well

this board had a few more players trumpeting let the truth prevail

when the no scope mueller snipe hunt started

they aren’t hear to offer any sort of addition of their complicit part

in fact they’ve doubled down on this mysterious obstruction

all the while their 401k’s have gone they the roof and taxes have been reduced

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT