ADVERTISEMENT

These Are The Type People Influencing The Country's Future Generations

Reactions: iasooner2000

Not only is this idiot historically illiterate, she is a vile human being. Hope karma comes back to her ten fold.

The common theme with these inbred d-bags, is they can't wait to cast stones at someone/people who have accomplished more in one lifetime, then they could in a million. Bet she loves the Charles the Dolt though, you know because he's woke and believes in the myth of global warming.

When I was in college at the greatest university in the UNiverse (no not located in Cleveland county haha). I revered many of my professors, they were perceptive, intelligent, loved their job and for the most part were apolitical. Now that someone is a "professor" means nothing, except they are an asskissing, woke degenerate for the most part. It saddens me that two of the biggest casualties of these reprehensible reprobates is real history and free speech.

The common theme with these inbred d-bags, is they can't wait to cast stones at someone/people who have accomplished more in one lifetime, then they could in a million. Bet she loves the Charles the Dolt though, you know because he's woke and believes in the myth of global warming.

When I was in college at the greatest university in the UNiverse (no not located in Cleveland county haha). I revered many of my professors, they were perceptive, intelligent, loved their job and for the most part were apolitical. Now that someone is a "professor" means nothing, except they are an asskissing, woke degenerate for the most part. It saddens me that two of the biggest casualties of these reprehensible reprobates is real history and free speech.

Education at all levels needs to purge those who can not be apolitical, especially those whose entire being is about being a leftist wack job.

Against everything sleepy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT