ADVERTISEMENT

Epstein update thread.

lz2e0pho0hg31.jpg

Better to judge and analyze the information rather than considering the source.

Nah. No one on this board does that. That's one of the big problems in this country today.

Most of us have already made up our minds about the content of posts, and whether or not we are going to agree with it, as soon as we see who posted it.

Most of us are willing to listen to what is said on FoxNews, but not CNN, or vice versa.

The footage starts at around 12:30 in the video I’m about to post, I absolutely detest trunews. However they got this video and it is fascinating. Epstein has what look like a male and female fertility gods as the centerpiece of the house behind bars. Can be seen around the 13:30 mark. Also on building on the the end of the house has all its windows barred. No where on the main house is like this. I doubt it’s to keep someone out.

William Barr's father wrote a nice book about aliens founding a sex slave enterprise.

(1921-2004) Donald Barr US author and academic, former assistant dean of the Engineering School of Columbia University, and author of several nonfiction works for children as well as Who Pushed Humpty Dumpty, or The Education of a Headmaster (1971), on US education. His sf novel, Space Relations: A Slightly Gothic Interplanetary Tale (1973), is a Space Opera interlaced amusingly with "literary" analogues to its tale of a space diplomat, sold into Slavery, who is sexually excited by fear, thus enticing a princess, and who also finds out grim secrets about an alien Invasion of Earth. A Planet in Arms (1981) is noticeably less elated. [JC]

Donald Barr mentored little Jeffrey and hired Epstein at the Dalton School, without a degree, to teach girls calculus and Trig. Where his behavior with the school’s teenage girls seared a lasting impression into the memories of former students.

William Barr recused and no wonder unrecused himself from Jeffrey Epstein case the next day.

Epstein, the single most important prisoner in our system dies under Barr's oversight, from negligence?

Just a few thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Syskatine
I think it was either MegaPoke or AC who made the observation that this is what real power looks like. That observation is 100% correct. The chief masterminds of Epstein's death will never be found out much less brought to justice. They likely sit back and laugh and party while everyone else hypothesizes. We know about all we'll ever know of it.

I think it was either MegaPoke or AC who made the observation that this is what real power looks like. That observation is 100% correct. The chief masterminds of Epstein's death will never be found out much less brought to justice. They likely sit back and laugh and party while everyone else hypothesizes. We know about all we'll ever know of it.

Still no transparency whatsoever. STill don't know what happened the FIRST time he was found with marks around his neck. Still no substantive information from the administration other than there were irregularities.

The info we DO have is from snooping media. Sleeping guards, chronic understaffing, falsified records.... it's like a third world, banana republic.

Still no transparency whatsoever. STill don't know what happened the FIRST time he was found with marks around his neck. Still no substantive information from the administration other than there were irregularities.

The info we DO have is from snooping media. Sleeping guards, chronic understaffing, falsified records.... it's like a third world, banana republic.
Do you normally get to see all evidence during investigations?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT