ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk’s Twitter

I think you’re trying too hard to pound a square peg in a round hole. Who can blame him for trying to get ahead of the storm headed his way? But the storm would never have headed his way until his actions became regarded as treasonous by the left, There should be no shame for you to acknowledge that, because it is the truth.
Trust me Dan. Musk storms include drug trafficking and spousal abuse before he decided to do the Twitter Kabuki

Trust me Dan. Musk storms include drug trafficking and spousal abuse before he decided to do the Twitter Kabuki
I do trust you, Pilt. But it is clear to anyone that’s paying attention this public disclosure that is coming out of the blue is leftist payback for him daring to stick a toe out of the reservation.

Let’s get something straight. Musk may have said he is voting Republican, but I don’t think he is team Trump.

Furthermore, what conservatives LOVE about Musk, is not him saying he will vote Republican.

It it seeing the liberal tears and outrage of over what they thought was one of their own to defend free speech and for that Libs to now try to destroy him. Imagine that, Dims no longer for free speech. And they destroy over THAT. They know they can not win on the truth and a fair debate. They must think that helps at the polls. Musk has exposed it. 😂

But we have been telling the Dim idiots on this board for a few years this was their party and they were not for free speech as evidenced by Big Tech. And Musk has exposed it for one huge truth. Biggest form of discrimination might be to silence someone you disagree with and then destroy them. And the Dim party does believe in equality on this issue, they destroy any race over not agreeing with them.

Musk IS a huge threat to the party. And how he votes has nothing to do with that.

Suck it Dims, playing you like a fiddle and just exposing the truth of this extremist party to the whole world.

I do trust you, Pilt. But it is clear to anyone that’s paying attention this public disclosure that is coming out of the blue is leftist payback for him daring to stick a toe out of the reservation.
I guess this is the first time something like this has happened…or been reported on…

• Haha
Reactions: SquatchinPoke
  • Haha
I’m not as smart as the richest man in the world and am not capable of determining whether it’s a good deal or not like you are.
One doesn’t have to be the smartest man in the world…or the richest…to see the inherent flaws in Elon’s thinking/business savvy in this instance…

“Listed on the New York Stock Exchange for just under nine years, Twitter has posted a net loss every year, except 2018 and 2019 when it made a profit of just over $1 billion.Apr 26, 2022

I wonder why Twitter got so popular then? That’s a mystery…..

carry on

One doesn’t have to be the smartest man in the world…or the richest…to see the inherent flaws in Elon’s thinking/business savvy in this instance…

“Listed on the New York Stock Exchange for just under nine years, Twitter has posted a net loss every year, except 2018 and 2019 when it made a profit of just over $1 billion.Apr 26, 2022

I wonder why Twitter got so popular then? That’s a mystery…..

carry on
I’m glad your grocery delivery job was able to prepare you for this moment.

I’m glad your grocery delivery job was able to prepare you for this moment.

I’m glad your life revolves around what you and others do for a living/makes lol…Your immense wealth doesn’t impress me, @N. Pappagiorgio. It’s obviously done some negative damage to your personality. You have to resort to using that as a consistent crutch when weighing others’ value…that’s…always a dead giveaway haha…

I just played a helluva gig with my band, and people who’ve never seen us before will be back. We’re about to get back in the studio. I can die an infinitely happy, rich man - and it isn’t because of a multi-million-dollar net worth and/or investment portfolio.

Lol…are you this insecure off the board too?

carry on

• Haha
I’m glad your life revolves around what you and others do for a living/makes lol…Your immense wealth doesn’t impress me, @N. Pappagiorgio. It’s obviously done some negative damage to your personality. You have to resort to using that as a consistent crutch when weighing others’ value…that’s…always a dead giveaway haha…

I just played a helluva gig with my band, and people who’ve never seen us before will be back. We’re about to get back in the studio. I can die an infinitely happy, rich man - and it isn’t because of a multi-million-dollar net worth and/or investment portfolio.

Lol…are you this insecure off the board too?

carry on
I think it’s great that you are finding happiness in your job and your band. I’m just not sure you are qualified to judge very successful and smart people in their business endeavors.

I think it’s great that you are finding happiness in your job and your band.

No…you don’t…otherwise you wouldn’t use it as your one-trick-pony move to attempt to score likes and laughs at my expense…and you know it lol. You’re an insecure chickenshit like that, and you being rich makes it all the more hilariously pathetic…and you know it…

I’m just not sure you are qualified to judge very successful and smart people in their business endeavors.

That’s your opinion, and it’s based on nothing but your perception of me based on message board posts. Imagine the hollowness of that opinion…

carry on

No…you don’t…otherwise you wouldn’t use it as your one-trick-pony move to attempt to score likes and laughs at my expense…and you know it lol. You’re an insecure chickenshit like that, and you being rich makes it all the more hilariously pathetic…and you know it…

That’s your opinion, and it’s based on nothing but your perception of me based on message board posts. Imagine the hollowness of that opinion…

carry on

Do you sniff glue?

carry on

Dollars to donuts a "Rich" person signs your paychecks. As for "someones perception of you on a message board based on your posts" do you really want to use that as an example? Your best posts are "Carry On" 🤣

Toon is the poster boy for you libs. Lol @07pilt how do feel that Brandon and Toon are you guys shiney toys. Omg I don’t even need to win an election again. The gems you dumb ****s have posted in this thread shows the inability you all have to think freely. I mean toon can’t do anything but regurgitation from the left media then he tells us how being poor is his choice. Omfg this is great. God I love Brandon my 401k has tripled in a year under this mess. Here @ClintonDavidScott let me get you a news article oh wait I am to busy studying stocks and crypto to be a dumb ****ery like what is in this thread. Musk is dumb lmao thanks for the Friday morning laugh while I vap with breakfast at the beach house. Lol

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT