ADVERTISEMENT

Elon has broken so many liberals

LOL he's owning the liberals by payign billions for a company that is losing $4mm per day, and he's driving it into the ground.

The blue check is a yuge success, lol, I hope he takes his foot off the gas.
I think you meant “pwning” liberals and living rent free in their heads, much like Trump lives in yours.

Remember when the progressive commies told us if we didn't like Twitter censoring conservative speech they could start their own social media site? Now conservative speech is no longer censored, the PCs are stomping their feet and crying like spoiled children who didn't get their way.

Remember when the progressive commies told us if we didn't like Twitter censoring conservative speech they could start their own social media site? Now conservative speech is no longer censored, the PCs are stomping their feet and crying like spoiled children who didn't get their way.

you-are-correct-sir-hades.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Thanks to Musk.

Where is nanshee today? Oh yeah. 🤣

I don’t think he has broken a single progressive. They were broken long before he arrived on the scene. I get a chuckle out of moderately successful lefties like some of the ones on this board getting enjoyment that they think Twitter is tanking because of Elon, as if they know the inner workings of a company they do not work for, and as if it wasn’t tanking by its previous management team.

I don’t think he has broken a single progressive. They were broken long before he arrived on the scene. I get a chuckle out of moderately successful lefties like some of the ones on this board getting enjoyment that they think Twitter is tanking because of Elon, as if they know the inner workings of a company they do not work for, and as if it wasn’t tanking by its previous management team.
How would anyone know if Twitter is tanking? As a private company, it doesn't have to disclose revenues, earnings, or losses.

How would anyone know if Twitter is tanking? As a private company, it doesn't have to disclose revenues, earnings, or losses.
I don’t know how they know or *if* they know, but I find it funny that they think they know more about Elon Musk’s dealings at Twitter than Elon knows himself, and pretend if they were him they’d know better than him how to invest his billions. I think it hints at some serious jealousy that he became a billionaire and they didn’t.

• Love
They are just miserable beings full of rage and hate. Back in the day got their ass kicked every day in school or the neighborhood. They are still the lil pu$$ies they have always been but have found courage thru a keyboard. I really think they are just miserable because they are alive and every single day they act out that anger like the little children they are.

Elon Musk, Billionaire.

sLoW 10, not even millionaires. Not even close and never will be close.

Jealousy? Yep.
Look at how they vag rage over someone getting an inheritance or someone's parents helping them get a business started.
Petulent children.

Here is the leftist equation. Do we get totalitarian rule? No? Ok, we are pissed.

I don’t know how they know or *if* they know, but I find it funny that they think they know more about Elon Musk’s dealings at Twitter than Elon knows himself, and pretend if they were him they’d know better than him how to invest his billions. I think it hints at some serious jealousy that he became a billionaire and they didn’t.
Green jelly.

In the neighborhood of $20 billion valuation…according to Elon. Is he lying? Is he trolling? Maybe, maybe not. How many on here have a paid blue check mark? Anyone? Bueller?

Fact is buying Twitter’s the dumbest idea he’s probably ever had, an even the most devout cuck should be able to agree with that. He’s even publicly admitted he’s ready to bail if a buyer comes along, but who’s gonna be dumb enough to spend 30-something billion on a 20-billion valuation? He’s paying interest on loans not much less than 20bil.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Syskatine
In the neighborhood of $20 billion valuation…according to Elon. Is he lying? Is he trolling? Maybe, maybe not. How many on here have a paid blue check mark? Anyone? Bueller?

Fact is buying Twitter’s the dumbest idea he’s probably ever had, an even the most devout cuck should be able to agree with that. He’s even publicly admitted he’s ready to bail if a buyer comes along, but who’s gonna be dumb enough to spend 30-something billion on a 20-billion valuation? He’s paying interest on loans not much less than 20bil.

carry on
So he basically said the blue check no longer represents bona fide identity, and you can jsut buy it for $8 a month? LOL what could go wrong?

So he basically said the blue check no longer represents bona fide identity, and you can jsut buy it for $8 a month? LOL what could go wrong?
While I don't use twitter, other than what I read that is posted on here and a couple of other places, I think people paying $8 a month for the blue check mark are required to provide identification to verify their identity. Could be wrong but that's my understanding and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
While I don't use twitter, other than what I read that is posted on here and a couple of other places, I think people paying $8 a month for the blue check mark are required to provide identification to verify their identity. Could be wrong but that's my understanding and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
You are wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT