ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ seizes more classified docs from Biden's Wilmington home after 12-hour FBI search

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
So, even more classified documents were found in Biden's personal residence that was shared with a crackhead who did business with known CCP figures...

Hey Biden supporters, tell us again how "that's different."

Biden will be impeached and removed, I say "removed" from office. Bitch was/is as bad as dirty as Nixon. Take Nancy with the whole lot of their dirty motherfvckers!

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Remember when Democrats were trying to accuse Trump of potentially selling secrets to foreign actors? Not hearing any of that now from the dumb asses even though Biden and his family are in bed with the Chinese and other foreign actors.
Remember when you said all of this was just BS? You know, just a few days ago?

So Bidens crack head son had access to classified documents…….and is selling crappy art work for hundreds of thousands. Would a crack head maybe not sell some of those said classified documents information and get paid for crap art work(lol)? Just a thought.

Hey Biden supporters, tell us again how "that's different."
You see any Democrats on here whining about this search, getting all mad and attacking the FBI and DOJ, calling this an example of authoritarian government run amuck, claiming it is nothing but a partisan witch-hunt, etc?

You see any Democrats on here whining about this search, getting all mad and attacking the FBI and DOJ, calling this an example of authoritarian government run amuck, claiming it is nothing but a partisan witch-hunt, etc?

Why would you?

They did everything they could to keep it as far from elections as possible.

Remember when you said all of this was just BS? You know, just a few days ago?
Is it my fault you can not detect when something is clearly posted to point out the hypocorisy of the left and to make fun of them? Maybe if you could see beyond your bias and hatred for people on the right you could see how dumb it was for Democrats to accuse Trump of something the evidence creates very real suspicions of them actually doing. But hey, you do you, it's quite entertaining.

Is it my fault you can not detect when something is clearly posted to point out the hypocorisy of the left and to make fun of them? Maybe if you could see beyond your bias and hatred for people on the right you could see how dumb it was for Democrats to accuse Trump of something the evidence creates very real suspicions of them actually doing. But hey, you do you, it's quite entertaining.
Why he does it obviously. 😁

Is it my fault you can not detect when something is clearly posted to point out the hypocorisy of the left and to make fun of them?
And you have yet to provide one example of this hypocrisy from the left you keep referencing. Again, no Democrat on this board has objected to the FBI search or attacked it and the FBI. Not one.

Still, all of this is just BS according to you. So why do you keep posting about it?

Did they find them in Dr. Jill’s underwear drawer?
🤮 I believe that's the last place they wanted to look.
Apparently the groomed ain't nervous or to stupid to be?

I've been addressing the issue of this thread from the start.

What latest outrage from The Epoch Times do you want to change the conversation to now Styrofoam?

No you haven’t.

You’ve just been repeating what I’ve read from the people that think for you, shrimp dick.

You haven’t had an original thought your whole time here.

You read like every twitter bot out there.

No you haven’t.
Yes I have.

I fully support the FBI search of Biden's home and the appointment of the special counsel. And if Biden broke the law, he should absolutely be held accountable. Same goes with Trump.

Consistency. No hypocrisy. No "that's different."

Do you agree with me as it relates to both Biden and Trump?

No you haven’t.

You’ve just been repeating what I’ve read from the people that think for you, shrimp dick.

You haven’t had an original thought your whole time here.

You read like every twitter bot out there.
Biden/Harris/Handler bot.

Yes I have.

I fully support the FBI search of Biden's home and the appointment of the special counsel. And if Biden broke the law, he should absolutely be held accountable. Same goes with Trump.

Again you didn’t address the post.

Do you need me to use smaller words?

Yes I have.

All quiet on the Biden front though. Where's that incompetent press secretary?

Last edited:
Again you didn’t address the post.

Do you need me to use smaller words?
I did address the original point of this thread.

If you want to shift gears to talking about another point, just say so. Admit what you are doing for once since the initial point failed miserably.

I did address the original point of this thread.

If you want to shift gears to talking about another point, just say so. Admit what you are doing for once since the initial point failed miserably.

Damn you’re slow.

I told you why you didn’t have a problem.

You’ve wasted a lot of words dodging.

Typical when someone hasn’t answer it for you.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I told you why you didn’t have a problem.
I know, you tried to change the original point of the thread when you realized how horribly that original point failed. I've just been trying to get you to admit this but I guess that is pointless. You are Styrofoam after all.

As to your new point, it too is flawed. The first documents were found on November 2 and the DOJ was notified on November 4. The FBI did not begin an inquiry until November 9 and the AG assigned a US Attorney on November 14. The election was held on November 8, only four days after the FBI began an inquiry.

Now, if you believe "they" (whoever that is) did keep it as far from elections as possible, it falls on you to prove this. Are you claiming "they" knew about the documents before November 2? If so, what is your evidence to prove this?

I know, you tried to change the original point of the thread when you realized how horribly that original point failed. I've just been trying to get you to admit this but I guess that is pointless. You are Styrofoam after all.

As to your new point, it too is flawed. The first documents were found on November 2 and the DOJ was notified on November 4. The FBI did not begin an inquiry until November 9 and the AG assigned a US Attorney on November 14. The election was held on November 8, only four days after the FBI began an inquiry.

Now, if you believe "they" (whoever that is) did keep it as far from elections as possible, it falls on you to prove this. Are you claiming "they" knew about the documents before November 2? If so, what is your evidence to prove this?

You’ll have a thought someday.

But you suck like Biden when you have to use your own words.

You’ll have a thought someday.

But you suck like Biden when you have to use your own words.
Here we go with your flailing now lol. When you have to answer some tough questions to back up your absurd notions, your flailing always begins.

Again, are you claiming "they" (who is they?) knew about the documents before November 2? If so, what is your evidence to prove this Styrofoam?

Here we go with your flailing now lol. When you have to answer some tough questions to back up your absurd notions, your flailing always begins.

Again, are you claiming "they" (who is they?) knew about the documents before November 2? If so, what is your evidence to prove this Styrofoam?
Yer in the "they". Flail away flailer. 😂

You are willfully ignorant.

Proud even.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT