ADVERTISEMENT

When Trump wins the election, what US Cities will celebrate the most with burning, looting, and murder? Pick your top 4.

When Trump wins, what US cities will celebrate with the most burning, looting, and murder? Pick 4

• Dearborn, MI

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Portland, OR

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • San Francisco, CA

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Seattle, WA

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Minneapolis, MN

• Gaza City, Israel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York, NY

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Washington, D.C.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Los Angeles, CA

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Chicago, IL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I added Gaza in at the last minute over Austin and Boulder and posted. I do realize Gaza City is not a US City but I think they belong in this poll. Hard to vote actually IMO. Some pretty liberal cities out there all too ready to riot.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Anqueefa will be activated again for sure as will Burn Loot Murder. Right now they are occupied with antisemitism at colleges across the US.

Dans' in love.

AP24132536962320-640x480.jpg

Anqueefa will be activated again for sure as will Burn Loot Murder. Right now they are occupied with antisemitism at colleges across the US.
If Trump is elected and Antifa starts it's same BS up I have a feeling they are going to be in for a big surprise and one they and their supporters in the Democrat Party are not going to like.

I added Gaza in at the last minute over Austin and Boulder and posted. I do realize Gaza City is not a US City but I think they belong in this poll. Hard to vote actually IMO. Some pretty liberal cities out there all too ready to riot.

Boulder would be dead last. Filled with ultra rich white liberals and spoiled students, crammed into a very small land area.

Those rich white libs don’t like chaos in their back yards, only in the places where the poors must frequent. The students would not be allowed to pull a Portland.

Boulder would be dead last. Filled with ultra rich white liberals and spoiled students, crammed into a very small land area.

Those rich white libs don’t like chaos in their back yards, only in the places where the poors must frequent. The students would not be allowed to pull a Portland.
In Boulder they will sit around passing joints and drinking kombucha tea "in protest".

If Trump is elected, you just may get that.
You're probably ok in Red territory, but those of us near the Blues or in Purple territory are likely to get some spill-over.

Will be interesting what the Blue metro populations do given they have already seen their grocery, department, big box stores vacate. I think rolling into the 'burbs is highly likely.

Paid agitators will be paid to agitate in bought-and-paid-for blue states where they'll be allowed by bought-and-paid-for blue lackeys to loot and destroy so that the bought-and-paid-for media cartel can report ad nauseam how organic the whole thing is and Trump and his supporters are violent fascists.

Paid agitators will be paid to agitate in bought-and-paid-for blue states where they'll be allowed by bought-and-paid-for blue lackeys to loot and destroy so that the bought-and-paid-for media cartel can report ad nauseam how organic the whole thing is and Trump and his supporters are violent fascists.
I think left wing groups know they have already burned their own cities. They will be emboldened with their past success and give it a try in red cities or find blue cities in red states. I don't think it will go well for them, but I expect them to attempt it.

I think left wing groups know they have already burned their own cities. They will be emboldened with their past success and give it a try in red cities or find blue cities in red states. I don't think it will go well for them, but I expect them to attempt it.
May have to, you can only burn and destroy your own hoods so many times. Sad thing is they mostly hurt small business owners and those working for them trying to put food on the table. The left and the Dims cheer them on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT