ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ seizes more classified docs from Biden's Wilmington home after 12-hour FBI search

We wouldn't because we support what is being done. We aren't showing inconsistency, like your fellow right-wingers consistently do.
If that wasn’t such an obvious lie we would point out your inconsistency in reaction. Trump hadclassified documents and your team bellowed to the heavens that it is treason and he needs to be prosecuted. Fully expected it in fact. What did @davidallen think? Two weeks more or less? Biden has classified info spread across creation and you get quiet as church mice, only make an appearance once the initial blow had passed and then you accuse everyone else of hypocrisy.

Trump hadclassified documents and your team bellowed to the heavens that it is treason and he needs to be prosecuted.
Wrong. Democrats supported an investigation into Trump's handling of classified documents. Sure, some Democrats are convinced he is guilty just like some Republicans are already convinced Biden is guilty. I am not one of those though. I simply support the investigations and will accept the findings of both investigations.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of Republicans (and you) claimed the investigation into Trump's handling of classified documents was political in nature and an example of authoritarianism run a muck. Yet, when the shoe is on the other foot and it is Democrat, they and you quickly change your tune.

Why is this?

Biden has classified info spread across creation and you get quiet as church mice
I haven't got quiet. I've stated my position many times now. Again, I support investigating Biden over his handling of classified documents. I support the appointment of a special counsel. If Biden broke the law, he should absolutely be held accountable. Same goes with Trump.

What else do you need? What are you struggling with here?

If that wasn’t such an obvious lie we would point out your inconsistency in reaction. Trump hadclassified documents and your team bellowed to the heavens that it is treason and he needs to be prosecuted. Fully expected it in fact. What did @davidallen think? Two weeks more or less? Biden has classified info spread across creation and you get quiet as church mice, only make an appearance once the initial blow had passed and then you accuse everyone else of hypocrisy.
It's hilarious watching the board's Biden supporters support Biden in everything they screeched about in Trump.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is what all you morons do when you submit.
So you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. All ears... Yore insults are sometimes funny, often times just a pitiful retreat from a substantive conversation, but I'll take what I can get from you.

So you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. All ears... Yore insults are sometimes funny, often times just a pitiful retreat from a substantive conversation, but I'll take what I can get from you.

When have you tried to have a conversation?

You do that and I’d be game, but that doesn’t happen and it wasn’t me that brought us here.

You pop off and end up eating poo.

I spent to much time in dugouts and locker rooms to lose when you get lippy.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Biden and Trump should be investigated and held to account legally. For Biden that would include but not be limited to removal from office if he is found to have violated the law. Your turn.

That doesn‘t address the the issue with how it was handled by the DOJ and FBI. They made a soap opera of one and sat on the other for effect.

You have to see the difference.

Reactions: iasooner2000
That doesn‘t address the the issue with how it was handled by the DOJ and FBI. They made a soap opera of one and sat on the other for effect.

You have to see the difference.
He won't.
blindness-drink-time.gif

I do.

I see you cheerleading.

You have the cheers down cold.

At least you can memorize what you’re told.

As long as nobody asks you to think you’re gold.
Once again, articulate the difference for us.

Got anything but more flailing? Anything at all?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT