ADVERTISEMENT

Do You Suppose The Venezuelan Refugees At Marthas Vineyard

Yea that's a complete leftist injustice, perversion and manipulation of the law. When or should I say if they show up and finally get into court five or so years down the road you leftist will scream how it's unfair they are deported because they built a life here over the years they were waiting. They never qualified and should have never been let into the country.
I mean it is the law, so those aren't illegal immigrants that Ron DeSantis paid to transport from Texas Massachusetts. Is that right?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I don't know, David. How many has google told you? Do you trust google's number? Does it make a difference if they remain in Texas or go somewhere else in America to disappear in the crowd? How many make it back for their hearing? How many are never heard from again until they get caught while committing another crime? How many are drug cartel gang bangers? How many have green eyes? How many are left handed? How many wear a sombrero while lounging in the sun? What point are you trying to make with your hectoring?
You can read all about it courtesy the Department of Homeland Security: https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/2022-03/22_0308_plcy_refugees_and_asylees_fy2020_1.pdf

That will tell me how many illegal immigrants wear sombreros? But seriously rather than dabble around the edges of the point you’re hoping to make, why don’t you just get to it? State your case!
Again, if discussions are traumatic for you then you should perhaps bow out gracefully rather than whining. I would also suggest not starting 10 threads on a topic if you can't handle the examination of the issue.

I have not seen any data on sombreros published anywhere. Perhaps you can contribute to the body of knowledge on this topic by doing a small sample in your own community.

Reactions: Syskatine
Again, if discussions are traumatic for you then you should perhaps bow out gracefully rather than whining. I would also suggest not starting 10 threads on a topic if you can't handle the examination of the issue.

I have not seen any data on sombreros published anywhere. Perhaps you can contribute to the body of knowledge on this topic by doing a small sample in your own community.
I assure you conversations with you are the furthest thing from traumatic although I can understand why you so desperately want to think it. Furthermore there’s not a hint of whine to my tone. So now that that’s settled lets get back to the point - your point! What is it? Your reluctance is leading me to believe you don’t have one.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I assure you conversations with you are the furthest thing from traumatic although I can understand why you so desperately want to think it. Furthermore there’s not a hint of whine to my tone. So now that that’s settled lets get back to the point - your point! What is it? Your reluctance is leading me to believe you don’t have one.
David Allen,

Trollin trollin trollin,

Dan, David's a troll.

Who is Tucks?
70da3b2246ee32dcccbfb4bd390415b1046f37511dda22f63e506cf350c5a809_1.jpg

Dan, several points have been made haven't they?

First, the narrative that folks sent to MV are illegals - well that hasn't held up to even simple scrutiny has it? Harry would like to say future crime - but that is silly.
Second, you've tried to paint some kind of liberal outrage narrative that really isn't in evidence. That seems like a swing and a miss.
Third, Texas does take the brunt of it in terms of absorbing these folks, but in no way do they carry any more burden than California or other border states. Hell New York gets a pretty good share even before the stunts started. You need to read the pdf I posted to get that info. IMO we should share the burden across all the states using something like the electoral college method of allocating these folks.
Fourth, conspiracy isn't a matter of opinion - it is a term of legal art with very specific meaning in different contexts.
Finally, while the border is a problem all the machinations and stunts don't do a damn thing about getting to root causes as we've discussed previously.

First, the narrative that folks sent to MV are illegals - well that hasn't held up to even simple scrutiny has it? Harry would like to say future crime - but that is silly.
Second, you've tried to paint some kind of liberal outrage narrative that really isn't in evidence. That seems like a swing and a miss.
Third, Texas does take the brunt of it in terms of absorbing these folks, but in no way do they carry any more burden than California or other border states. Hell New York gets a pretty good share even before the stunts started. You need to read the pdf I posted to get that info. IMO we should share the burden across all the states using something like the electoral college method of allocating these folks.
Fourth, conspiracy isn't a matter of opinion - it is a term of legal art with very specific meaning in different contexts.
Finally, while the border is a problem all the machinations and stunts don't do a damn thing about getting to root causes as we've discussed previously.
Keep them buses Rollin,
😂

In the first place, David, I am way too old and way too tired after a long day in the heat to go back and read the various threads where this topic is under discussion. But to be honest I doubt I’d find many places where you made a point, unless you consider hiding behind asking questions is your way of making a point without actually making one.
Secondly, it may be technically true that the government unilaterally changed the way they count people supposedly fleeing oppression so they can add more of them to the list and make their entrance “legal.” The fact is many of them are not fleeing oppression and should not be shipped all over the country where they can blend in and quietly disappear. You can spout your technicality, David, but historically many many of them should not be let in this way.

What’s most frustrating to me is I’m an open borders guy. But the hellscape the government has created makes it appear I’m against it. As a general rule if the government can screw something up that’s exactly what it will do. It just so happens Joe Biden has screwed it into an honest to God crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
I mean it is the law, so those aren't illegal immigrants that Ron DeSantis paid to transport from Texas Massachusetts. Is that right?
Only because we have a President that refuses to enforce our immigration laws and took it upon himself to make up a legal status out of thin air. I thought you leftists were against one person making law, seems that was another lie you leftist told.

Only because we have a President that refuses to enforce our immigration laws and took it upon himself to make up a legal status out of thin air. I thought you leftists were against one person making law, seems that was another lie you leftist told.
They only interpret law to their own interests. The clowns on this board are doing the same.

So you are under the opinion that the previous president did things completely differently? That no asylum seekers were granted Temporary Protected Status? Do you think Temporary Protected Status was invented by Biden? That he made it up out of thin air?

So you are under the opinion that the previous president did things completely differently? That no asylum seekers were granted Temporary Protected Status? Do you think Temporary Protected Status was invented by Biden? That he made it up out of thin air?
Yes, it never existed before Biden. Damn your research skills are diminishing.

God dam I dumped you in my toilet this morning.

Yes, it never existed before Biden. Damn your research skills are diminishing.
Oh Dan, I am so glad I get this opportunity to correct you once again. Temporary Protected Status was created in the Immigration Act of 1990. You can read more below.

Would you be surprised that under Trump we offered 320,000 Venezuelans Temporary Protected Status in 2017? I think you might be...

Last edited:
Yep.
Aug 2020 - 50k border encounters
Aug 2022 - 200k border encounters

I visit NYC occasionally for work and it’s just amazing how so many immigrants can survive financially in that city. Not sure how they pull it off.
Well here in Arkiesaw the ones I used to work with that came here illegally sold cocaine to get extra income. Not saying they all do that but a lot of them I worked with did, pipelines through Tejas.

Others told me they worked 2 to 3 jobs. They had debts to pay off to the coyotes that got them here.
Others rent houses with multiple families living there to cheat the landlord out of money who has limits on how many people may inhabit a rental. I have seen as many as 4 families living in a 3 or 4 bedroom rent house.
And others steal vehicles and take them out of the Country, back then around 2000 or so it was small Toyota pickups. I was told then that they bring top money in Guatemala. I genuinely liked a lot of them as they were good people that just wanted a better life yet 75% of them knew how to work the system and knew every trick to do so. And if you know enough Spanish 90% of them make fun of the US and talk about it to others while smiling at you the whole time because they think you no a speak a spanish like they tell you no a speak a engrish no understand, yet most do they just say they don't.

And last but not least, date one of their daughters like I did, she was from Guatemala and drop dead gorgeous, Alejandra was her name. Family was in an uproar over it and forbid her to see me. When I asked her why? She said Familia no like White. Her Father even told me he would kill me if we kept going out. Anyway, way too many stories to list in one post from my experiences. I am sure the sLoW 1o here have better Virtue stories. 🤣

• Love
Reactions: iasooner2000
I visit NYC occasionally for work and it’s just amazing how so many immigrants can survive financially in that city. Not sure how they pull it off.

I have the same thought every time I go. Taking a subway through queens or bronx is still pretty grim to me. Just building after building of squalid looking tenements.

NYC has a huge "dependent on the govt tit" slush fund. I'm ok with it also.

Keep them buses Rollin. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT