ADVERTISEMENT

Do You Suppose The Venezuelan Refugees At Marthas Vineyard

Yea we know, we border states have been shouldering the burden of millions for decades, only to watch the leftist meltdown when they are inconvenienced with a mere 50 illegals.
Have they? Can you share some stats? I haven't been able to find comprehensive data on where asylum seekers ultimately end up.

Have they? Can you share some stats? I haven't been able to find comprehensive data on where asylum seekers ultimately end up.
Sometimes you just can't but write your own obituary. Get out of your leftist enclave of racist elitism and come to Texas. It will give you a whole new perspective.

Which law is not being enforced?
When all an illegal needs to do is disappear back to Mexico for a few months and then come back under another name there is little accountability. Why do you think there are so many "got aways". Amazing how clueless you leftist are about the problems.
Not to worry though, you are about to get all the firsthands lesson that come with them.

When all an illegal needs to do is disappear back to Mexico for a few months and then come back under another name there is little accountability. Why do you think there are so many "got aways". Amazing how clueless you leftist are about the problems.
Not to worry though, you are about to get all the firsthands lesson that come with them.
Educate us. With specifics and data please.

Sometimes you just can't but write your own obituary. Get out of your leftist enclave of racist elitism and come to Texas. It will give you a whole new perspective.
Stats? I've been to Texas 6 times in the past year spending the equivalent of a month or so. Not claiming I know all the details - that's what I need yore help with...

It's common knowledge down here. If you know the right people and are enough of a scumbag you would be amazed at what can happen.
Just a quick test of your common knowledge... Texas is what 7% of the US population - what percentage of Refugees and Asylees reside in Texas? What does your gut tell you?

Just a quick test of your common knowledge... Texas is what 7% of the US population - what percentage of Refugees and Asylees reside in Texas? What does your gut tell you?
Don’t you think the better question would be how many illegals live in Oregon? Tells you who has the firsthand knowledge and who doesn’t.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Are you not the one that tells us you know more about what's happening in Portland because you live there? Once again your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
I know the numbers. But I'm curious how you went from refuggees and asylum seekers to illegal immigrants. Care to elaborate on why you want to change the subject?

I know the numbers. But I'm curious how you went from refuggees and asylum seekers to illegal immigrants. Care to elaborate on why you want to change the subject?
Good grief you leftist are dumb and will fall for anything. No matter what kind of label you leftists want to put on them they are illegals. They do not qualify for asylum under the current law and they are not refugees. SMFH you leftist will try anything to justify your stupidity.
Not changing the subject merely pointing our your absurd hypocrisy and ignorance.

100% of "refugees and asylees" who are captured entering Texas from Mexico reside in Texas until they are moved out. Hope that helps.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
100% of "refugees and asylees" who are captured entering Texas from Mexico reside in Texas until they are moved out. Hope that helps.
I guess you are intimately familiar with Captain Obvious. Once processed, how many remain in Tejas Danny? You are a reasonably smart guy, what do you think?

Good grief you leftist are dumb and will fall for anything. No matter what kind of label you leftists want to put on them they are illegals. They do not qualify for asylum under the current law and they are not refugees. SMFH you leftist will try anything to justify your stupidity.
Not changing the subject merely pointing our your absurd hypocrisy and ignorance.
Akshually, they are legally allowed to stay while their cases are adjudicated. You aren't just now realizing that are you? SO back to the original question - for every 100 refugee/asylum seekers, how many remain in Tejas after initial processing?

I guess you are intimately familiar with Captain Obvious. Once processed, how many remain in Tejas Danny? You are a reasonably smart guy, what do you think?
Rollin Rollin Rollin

Keep them buses Rollin....

The numbers are going down, now pay yer share of moving em to Yankee land. It's yer duty as a taxpayer champ. 🤣

I don't know, David. How many has google told you? Do you trust google's number? Does it make a difference if they remain in Texas or go somewhere else in America to disappear in the crowd? How many make it back for their hearing? How many are never heard from again until they get caught while committing another crime? How many are drug cartel gang bangers? How many have green eyes? How many are left handed? How many wear a sombrero while lounging in the sun? What point are you trying to make with your hectoring?

Akshually, they are legally allowed to stay while their cases are adjudicated. You aren't just now realizing that are you? SO back to the original question - for every 100 refugee/asylum seekers, how many remain in Tejas after initial processing?
Yea that's a complete leftist injustice, perversion and manipulation of the law. When or should I say if they show up and finally get into court five or so years down the road you leftist will scream how it's unfair they are deported because they built a life here over the years they were waiting. They never qualified and should have never been let into the country.

Oh, the coddled bleeding heart mindset nevers fails with it's comedy. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT