ADVERTISEMENT

DNC Convention - Chicago

No doubt about it, this year's Democratic Convention was one of the best Democratic Conventions ever. Great speeches. Great contrast between Kamala Harris and Trump as well as the clear contrast between the patriotic diverse Democratic Party and the backwards-looking mean-spirited Republican Party. And then, Kamala Harris delivered a great Convention speech Thursday night. One of the strongest acceptance speeches in a long time.

As a Democrat, I could be happier or more excited! We show the greatness and diversity on America on display this past week. We saw joy.

We aren't going back.

Who did Nazi this coming?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dim Talking Points went out today.
🤣

This comment shows how little you know about the Democratic Party and how confused you are.

Thursday night . . .

Read my post again. I was surprised there were American flags on the stage. A comment made in contrast to when Hillary was running and there were no American flags on the stage on night 1.

Good to see you posting once again. Now get out there and sAVe oUr dEmOcRaCy.

I read your post. And the fact that you were surprised about this again, shows how little you know about the Democratic Party and how confused you are.

Let's play a game like "Where's Waldo", but instead, "Where's Old Glory". You go first.

00000169-0cdb-dbbe-a16f-4efb7f090000.jpg

Sure . . .

It's called video boards.

Video boards. Ha ha ha.

From the PolitiFact link...

"But Trump has a point that physical flags (plural) appear to have been added to the stage for the second day of the Democratic National Convention, after some stories reported the lack of flags."

Video boards. Ha ha ha.
What, you live in 1816?

So again, back to my original point, which still stands. The fact that you were surprised about this again, shows how little you know about the Democratic Party and how confused you are.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
That article from PolitiFact didn't help your case. Did you actually read it all?🤣🤣

Again, the fact that you were surprised about this again, shows how little you know about the Democratic Party and how confused you are.

Sure did help.

"But Trump has a point that physical flags (plural) appear to have been added to the stage for the second day of the Democratic National Convention, after some stories reported the lack of flags."

Just admit that the DNC convention stage without American flags was a horrible look for your party. Your pathetic "progressives" got called out... and they fixed the problem by the second night. But thanks for playing.

Sure did help.

And now the rest of the article:

"We’re here at the DNC and have seen American flags at the Wells Fargo Center. The issue -- to the extent that Trump and others are making it an issue -- surrounds the stage that Democrats built in Philadelphia.

The stage includes huge video boards that serve as the main visual element for delegates in the arena and viewers on TV back at home.

One of our editors, Amy Hollyfield, snapped this photo before the convention opened July 25, 2016. It shows the set-up we described … and sizable virtual American flags on the video board.

Hard to miss the flag there.
"

Read the last sentence again. Like I said, that article didn't help your case. Thanks for sharing it though.

Just admit that the DNC convention stage without American flags was a horrible look for your party. Your pathetic "progressives" got called out... and they fixed the problem by the second night. But thanks for playing.
Sorry, I'm not going to admit to a right-wing lie and misinformation. Unlike you, I'm not confused.

So one last time, as I stated originally, the fact that you were surprised about this again, shows how little you know about the Democratic Party and how confused you are.

No doubt about it, this year's Democratic Convention was one of the best Democratic Conventions ever. Great speeches. Great contrast between Kamala Harris and Trump as well as the clear contrast between the patriotic diverse Democratic Party and the backwards-looking mean-spirited Republican Party. And then, Kamala Harris delivered a great Convention speech Thursday night. One of the strongest acceptance speeches in a long time.

As a Democrat, I could be happier or more excited! We saw the greatness and diversity on America on display this past week. We saw joy.

We aren't going back.
Did you finally figure out kamala's accomplishments?! If so, do share.

Did you finally figure out kamala's accomplishments?! If so, do share.
Did you not watch the Convention this week? Plenty of talk about her accomplishments over the years.

If not, here is a good starting point for you:

You can't articulate so you post some random publication. Says a lot ;)
No, I'm just not going to waste a lot of time typing a long post with her accomplishments when someone else has already written about some of them. I mean really, all you had to do was just a little bit of research on your own. Get off the right-wing websites every now and then perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
No, I'm just not going to waste a lot of time typing a long post with her accomplishments when someone else has already written about some of them. I mean really, all you had to do was just a little bit of research on your own. Get off the right-wing websites every now and then perhaps.
I asked prior to the DNC.

I, also, don't involve myself in much politics in general and am not on "right-wing websites". Get off your high horse, you couldn't articulate what her "accomplishments" are outside of saying "a lot of them". Burden of proof was on you and your responses have been quite predictable lol

Burden of proof was on you and your responses have been quite predictable lol
Because I provided you an answer? lol

Yes, I didn't waste time typing a long post to your clearly partisan and disrespectful question. Instead, I simply gave you links that answered the question. Did you read them?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Because I provided you an answer? lol

Yes, I didn't waste time typing a long post to your clearly partisan and disrespectful question. Instead, I simply gave you links that answered the question. Did you read them?
No, because if it is a synopsis of what was said at the DNC, I am going to safely assume that it is pretty bias.

I still haven't wasted my time on that border bill either. I made it to page 37 and could see a whole lot of non-border related things in it and see why it would've been voted down. You referenced that and fell flat. So, gave you another opportunity to prove what you said, you didn't and haven't. You just keep saying "you did this or didn't do that" (pointing at me) and still haven't proven anything.

No, because if it is a synopsis of what was said at the DNC, I am going to safely assume that it is pretty bias.
🤣🤣

How would you know what it is unless you read it?

But see, here you go. You are given a simple answer and you refuse to read it. And we both know why of course. You aren't interested in the answer.

Which is why I didn't waste my time typing a long post to your partisan and disrespectful question.

I still haven't wasted my time on that border bill either. I made it to page 37 and could see a whole lot of non-border related things in it and see why it would've been voted down.
The bill was voted down because Trump didn't want it to pass because Trump was afraid it would hurt him politically. Trump doesn't care about solving our immigration problems. He never has. He just wants to keep it a political issue he can run on and scare/mislead people with.

Politics over country. That's Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
🤣🤣

How would you know what it is unless you read it?

But see, here you go. You are given a simple answer and you refuse to read it. And we both know why of course. You aren't interested in the answer.

Which is why I didn't waste my time typing a long post to your partisan and disrespectful question.

The bill was voted down because Trump didn't want it to pass because Trump was afraid it would hurt him politically. Trump doesn't care about solving our immigration problems. He never has. He just wants to keep it a political issue he can run on and scare/mislead people with.

A left leaning publication doesn't have bias? Interesting. Either way, I am asking you to answer, not for you to provide "source" material that I then have to read. You made the claim she is well accomplished, but still haven't said what, you just gave stuff for me to read. That isn't an answer.

But, cool. You do you man. I am not really trying to argue one side or the other. I genuinely asked originally and still haven't been told anything, just given chores to do.

The bill was voted down because it set a quota of 5,000 allowable illegal border crossers per day before actions could be taken as prescribed by the bill. You commies really know how to deceive.

Last edited:
A left leaning publication doesn't have bias? Interesting. Either way, I am asking you to answer, not for you to provide "source" material that I then have to read. You made the claim she is well accomplished, but still haven't said what, you just gave stuff for me to read. That isn't an answer.

But, cool. You do you man. I am not really trying to argue one side or the other. I genuinely asked originally and still haven't been told anything, just given chores to do.
She's well accomplished.

She did a lot of work on her knees for mayor Willie Brown.

Either way, I am asking you to answer,
She has accomplished a lot, that is why I provided you with two articles that discuss all that she has accomplished.

I am not really trying to argue one side or the other. I genuinely asked originally and still haven't been told anything, just given chores to do.
If this is the case, then read the articles. They answer your question. It isn't a chore to read. You have no problem reading this message board, why you having such a problem reading two articles? lol!

Drop the nonsense and read the articles. If there are any particular accomplishments of her's you would like to discuss, let me know.

The bill was voted down because it set a quota of 5,000 allowable illegal border crossers per day before actions could be taken as prescribed by the bill.
lol, nope.

We all saw what happened. You can't deny it now. Trump called up his cultists in D.C. and told them to stop the bill so Biden couldn't get a "win." Trump wanted to run on immigration as a demagogue, he didn't want a bipartisan immigration bill that would start to solve our problems passing

This is why Trump is struggling right now to attack Harris on immigration. Americans saw what Trump did. He placed politics over country. He has no desire to fix our immigration problems. We saw that for four years while he was President and we see that now.

That bipartisan bill is going to haunt Trump all the way to election day. As it should.

lol, nope.

We all saw what happened. You can't deny it now. Trump called up his cultists in D.C. and told them to stop the bill so Biden couldn't get a "win." Trump wanted to run on immigration as a demagogue, he didn't want a bipartisan immigration bill that would start to solve our problems passing

This is why Trump is struggling right now to attack Harris on immigration. Americans saw what Trump did. He placed politics over country. He has no desire to fix our immigration problems. We saw that for four years while he was President and we see that now.

That bipartisan bill is going to haunt Trump all the way to election day. As it should.
I'm sure that's how you leftist see it, after all it's what you were told by your masters to think. Those of us who can look at the bill for ourselves can see it wasn't about border security or fixing the problem, it was about making illegal immigration next to impossible to stop.

Still can't identify a thing she's done.
"A thing"?

She cast the tie breaking vote and ensured the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (a law she and the Biden administration helped to craft) passed the Senate.

There is a thing. If you want more things, which is what you originally asked for, read the articles for a start.

"A thing"?

She cast the tie breaking vote and ensured the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (a law she and the Biden administration helped to craft) passed the Senate.

There is a thing. If you want more things, which is what you originally asked for, read the articles for a start.
Now tell us all how the Inflation Reduction Act actually reduced inflation ...

"A thing"?

She voted?

One vote is all she has to show for 4 years on the job?

Hell she could have stayed in the Senate and done that. So by your own admission she's been absolutely worthless since being VP?

Reactions: tlwwake
I'm sure that's how you leftist see it, after all it's what you were told by your masters to think.
No, it is what Trump did himself to kill a bipartisan immigrant reform bill. It was very clear to see, by more than just leftists too. Hence the reason Trump is losing support from Independents and moderate Republicans.

And also what he didn't do during his four years as President. Any immigration reform bill signed by Trump as President? Nope. Not one.

Immigration isn't going to be the winning issue for you right-wingers like it was in 2016. Trump now has a record on this, of both failure and placing politics before country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT