ADVERTISEMENT

DNC Convention - Chicago

dems are just proving without a shadow of doubt, everything in the showcase and nothing in the warehouse.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Outside of threat of death, I don't think that's cool under any circumstance.
Never said it was cool. Protest peacefully all you wish in a safe place, the Interstate, Roads, Highways, City Streets are not Safe places to protest anything.
I was just inches from being hit by a speeding car just crossing the street about 25 yrs ago, likely would not have survived.

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner24
Never said it was cool. Protest peacefully all you wish in a safe place, the Interstate, Roads, Highways, City Streets are not Safe places to protest anything.
I was just inches from being hit by a speeding car just crossing the street about 25 yrs ago, likely would not have survived.
I wasn't calling you out, was calling out the cop driving. My b.

You were calling out the police officer for escaping a crowd that was beating the shit out of his patrol car and trying make him next?
You can't get that context from that small video. While that may have been the case, you can't get that from such a short vid. But, where is the backup?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You can't get that context from that small video. While that may have been the case, you can't get that from such a short vid. But, where is the backup?
I've seen that video before, it old video from the BLM riots that were so peaceful.

Project 2025!!!! Lol

Dems are playing all their lame hits that voters don’t care about

You need to watch the responses from the Democratic leadership about Kamala being unwilling to do press conferences or debates via the Fox platform. A question was raised on if Kamala was worried about facing difficult situations with Fox how would she handle a conversation involving foreign policy with Putin. Nancy Pelosi when asked that question all the sudden had a huge case of studder followed by an oh shit answer.

Skip to 1:51 mark of the video to see the responses from DNC attendees. They are working so hard to hide the simple fact that Harris is less of a mental giant than Joe. At least Joe has an excuse.

You all read the responses to this?

I don't think until today and RFK Jr gave his speech that his supporters really understood how bad the DNC screwed over RFK Jr. His supporters are pissed and calling the DNC Commies. I know that is not all of Jr's supporters, but the ones that have not already left Jr for Kamala? I think they are going to mostly vote Trump. We will see what happens, but this might be a bigger development than what many of us thought it might be. You have Trump and Jr supporters seeing this as a unifying moment for the country. Country over party situation. Jr supporters all over defeating the commies. Kinda fascinating.

You need to watch the responses from the Democratic leadership about Kamala being unwilling to do press conferences or debates via the Fox platform. A question was raised on if Kamala was worried about facing difficult situations with Fox how would she handle a conversation involving foreign policy with Putin. Nancy Pelosi when asked that question all the sudden had a huge case of studder followed by an oh shit answer.

Skip to 1:51 mark of the video to see the responses from DNC attendees. They are working so hard to hide the simple fact that Harris is less of a mental giant than Joe. At least Joe has an excuse.

Get away from us Peasant.

Reactions: iasooner24
You all read the responses to this?

I don't think until today and RFK Jr gave his speech that his supporters really understood how bad the DNC screwed over RFK Jr. His supporters are pissed and calling the DNC Commies. I know that is not all of Jr's supporters, but the ones that have not already left Jr for Kamala? I think they are going to mostly vote Trump. We will see what happens, but this might be a bigger development than what many of us thought it might be. You have Trump and Jr supporters seeing this as a unifying moment for the country. Country over party situation. Jr supporters all over defeating the commies. Kinda fascinating.
Most of the RFKjr followers who were going to go over to the Dem tent already left when Biden dropped and Kamala became the nominee. The only ones left are mostly potential Trump supporters and yes they are pizzed of. Jr got Trumped, and their eyes have been opened to what Trump has endoured. This was a significant blow to dems and shows that the Rep party is the big tent party.

That is a way to destroy American farming.

First, taxing unrealized gains is tyranny. We are taking away what you don’t yet have because we are certain that someday you will have it.

Second, a family farm that has had 500 acres for 40 years has an asset that can barely generate enough revenue to keep a family of four above the poverty line and yet has a value of $5M and a 40y unrealized gain of $4M.

Hovering at the poverty line and suddenly on the hook for a $1M tax bill. Are you f’n serious?

No doubt about it, this year's Democratic Convention was one of the best Democratic Conventions ever. Great speeches. Great contrast between Kamala Harris and Trump as well as the clear contrast between the patriotic diverse Democratic Party and the backwards-looking mean-spirited Republican Party. And then, Kamala Harris delivered a great Convention speech Thursday night. One of the strongest acceptance speeches in a long time.

As a Democrat, I could be happier or more excited! We saw the greatness and diversity on America on display this past week. We saw joy.

We aren't going back.

Last edited:
I must be seeing things. American flags on the DNC stage? My eyes must be getting worse. Playing tricks on me.
This comment shows how little you know about the Democratic Party and how confused you are.

Thursday night . . .

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2Fab6f3f19-fa8a-4467-948a-b0e292ee8e15.jpg

JDCKteLH6L3upghxTjB7LK-320-80.jpg

b009fa82-6803-489f-ab3b-102d39521ba6_1140x641.jpg

K56DH4WMFJENLGM4NJLOIAVSC4.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT