ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Infuse Communism Into Mortgage Loans

Let's give credit where it's very likely due. Talk of banning incandecent light bulbs. I can find nothing to convince me they are needed. LED bulbs are superior by far in every way. That's the only thing I can find that our illegitimate presidet (PINO) and his team is worthy of a Thank You.

PMI worked great in '08, didn't it? I mean, all those LTV loans had PMI back then didn't they? PMI isn't some new phenomenon. And yet the Federal Government had to cut multi-billion dollar checks to keep AIG afloat after committing to all the credit default swaps. Counting on PMI to solve the risk problem of increasing LTV loans is financial suicide.
Absolutely right. I blame democrats

I thought I "NM" my post fast enough. I mistakenly linked you to a post by CDS in another thread which linked to an article from "The Atlantic". I tried to revoke my post, but your reply was clearly quicker. So I apologize for my mistake.
Np

National association of homebuilders index up to 50 versus 45 the prior month.

2012Bearcat. Wanna mention record high consumer credit card debt? Mounting bank repos? Stagflation? A lower DOW than two years ago? Pay raises for most of us have not kept up with Brandon's inflationary tidal wave. I wish the board's majority could report better news. Enlighten me to what I'm missing. A miniscule uptick in housing starts does nothing for me. Today I shopped Walmart using my Wells Fargo Active Cash card.

The good news for me? I carry no balances on rewards cards. Most Americans do.

Reactions: iasooner2000
FHFA House Price Index up 0.6% MoM
Case Shiller 20-City up 0.45% MoM

NAHB housing market index: 55
Housing starts MoM: 21.7%
Building Permits MoM: 5.2%

Pent up demand for homes, supply is still short and people have become numb/accustom to higher interest rates. Nothing this administration has done has helped the problem. Don't pat them on the back for something they have done. They are still one of the big reasons the economy is f***ed up.

Pent up demand for homes, supply is still short and people have become numb/accustom to higher interest rates. Nothing this administration has done has helped the problem. Don't pat them on the back for something they have done. They are still one of the big reasons the economy is f***ed up.

Where are all those housing starts. Just a hint it's not in many blue states. Wonder why that is?
Housing starts are big in Texas. TX is just behind FL in people moving out of blue states for freedom.

Fox Business tells me meat is up 3 times Brandon's inflationary tidal wave.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Just think, 3 more months of this kind of performance, and maybe we'll dig out of Biden's -27% year over year number.
united-states-housing-starts@2x.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT