ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Infuse Communism Into Mortgage Loans

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

You work your ass off, made good decisions, pay your bills on time, sacrificed, saved your money for a sizable down payment on your new home and will now be charged a higher interest rate on your mortgage than those that didn't. SMFH

Looking at the bright side, last time Democrats did this the economy almost collapsed and I was able to buy houses for pennies on the dollar. Looking forward to it.

You work your ass off, made good decisions, pay your bills on time, sacrificed, saved your money for a sizable down payment on your new home and will now be charged a higher interest rate on your mortgage than those that didn't. SMFH

Looking at the bright side, last time Democrats did this the economy almost collapsed and I was able to buy houses for pennies on the dollar. Looking forward to it.
This story was terrible. Almost no real details in it. Does it apply to all loans or just FHA loans? Is it done as a fee at loan origination? Would it apply to refinance loans? Does it apply to "Jumbo" loans?

This story is another example of the media being in such a hurry to get a story out that shows the opposing party in a negative light, that they forget to actually report the facts and answer what should be simple and obvious questions. Further evidence that REAL journalism is dead.

Given the % of home purchases that are now done in cash, I doubt you'll see that type of property value collapse again. Although, that said, I wouldn't mind a little pull back, as I'd like to buy an acreage out by Dade City (FL).

Reactions: davidallen
Any of you Biden voters want to try and defend this or are you going to ignore it like you do all the other ridiculous Democrat policies that are destroying the country?
Its sad to see progressive's push and support such a regressive tax on the middle class. If I were looking to push a policy like this, I would have narrowed it down to only apply to "Jumbo" loans. That way you are at least targeting the Upper-middle class who are purchasing higher dollar homes (over $750K). Or you could do what California has done and tax property sales over $1M to fund this type of initiative, again targeting the 'wealthy' as Dems love to claim they do. Those kind of policies would at least align to 'progressive' tax principles. But this adjustment as described seems to directly target the middle class. Which is what I thought Biden explicitly claimed he wouldn't do.

They expanded the best rate bucket for federally subsidized home loans.
While raising the fees and rates for those with credit scores over 680 or down payments over 15%. Does that make sense to you?

All this does is further retard the housing market. People with lower credit scores and limited down payment can't qualify for a mortgage with current Freddie/Fanny algorithms. There is a reason their credit scores suck.

While raising the fees and rates for those with credit scores over 680 or down payments over 15%. Does that make sense to you?

All this does is further retard the housing market. People with lower credit scores and limited down payment can't qualify for a mortgage with current Freddie/Fanny algorithms. There is a reason their credit scores suck.
Pilts like every dimm supports the inept. They're large in numbers

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000

The fee schedule flattened and increased. Less qualified buyers still pay more.

The fee schedule flattened and increased. Less qualified buyers still pay more.
Considering I'm going through the mortgage process right now I can tell you that is BS. We were supposed to close the end of this month but the house will not be complete until the middle of May. Guess what the mortgage company just told me? My rate and fees are going up because of this BS regulation.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Considering I'm going through the mortgage process right now I can tell you that is BS. We were supposed to close the end of this month but the house will not be complete until the middle of May. Guess what the mortgage company just told me? My rate and fees are going up because of this BS regulation.
Read my lips "The fee schedule flattened and increased. Less qualified buyers still pay more."

If you don't like it you could always be a rugged individualist and get a loan unsubsidized by the government, or simply put your nose to the grindstone and a bigger down payment and credit score.

So entitled

Reactions: CowboyJD
Read my lips "The fee schedule flattened and increased. Less qualified buyers still pay more."

If you don't like it you could always be a rugged individualist and get a loan unsubsidized by the government
I saw yer lips a mile away princess.

If you don't like it you could always be a rugged individualist and get a loan unsubsidized by the government
I have numerous friends in the Mortgage business, many of which I do business with. According to them, you know the ones that actually make the loans, that is BS.

No I'm probably going to pay cash through an LLC, create my own mortgage and use it as a tax shelter of some kind. CPA and the attorneys are looking into it for me. More than one way to skin a cat.

I have numerous friends in the Mortgage business, many of which I do business with. According to them, you know the ones that actually make the loans, that is BS.

No I'm probably going to pay cash through an LLC, create my own mortgage and use it as a tax shelter of some kind. CPA and the attorneys are looking into it for me. More than one way to skin a cat.
Why confuse the fool?

The LLPA schedule is published. I posted the link.
Good luck!

I recommend American Marxism by Mark R. Levin. I listened to every word of Biden Democrat debates. He promised higher crime and economic stagnation. Is he delivering?

Biden was among the 17 who raised hands when asked, "do you support health care for illegals?"

Not another foot of wall will be built if I am president.

And 81 million of us were stupid enough to vote for this? Trump won on Election Day when US elections are normally decided. Then the ballot harvesting began in the dark of night. Remember when we were energy independent and grandma in east Cleveland could buy eggs?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT