ADVERTISEMENT

Deep thoughts with Kamala Harris

🤣🤣

Yeah, just as I figured. Back completely away from your prediction, especially when you might actually have to lay down a bet on it.

And we both remember how those bets work out for you, don't we Lonesome Dan?🤣🤣
I'll chime in here. I always said I thought they would replace Biden after the midterms. That way Kamala could finish out Joe's term and still be eligible for two more terms, which would effectively give Obama ten more years to destroy the country. It was a pretty good plan until the American people saw what an absolute moron Harris is. Not sure what happens now but Biden is struggling.If Republicans win the House he's going to face some problems with all the investigations

I clean my coffee pot once a month with vinegar. The vinegar wafting throughout brings me visions of Kamala, Pelosi and Hillary. Why is this?

I'll chime in here. I always said I thought they would replace Biden after the midterms. That way Kamala could finish out Joe's term and still be eligible for two more terms, which would effectively give Obama ten more years to destroy the country. It was a pretty good plan until the American people saw what an absolute moron Harris is. Not sure what happens now but Biden is struggling.If Republicans win the House he's going to face some problems with all the investigations
This is a scary thought.

Every time I see the title of this thread i think it says Depp throat with Kamala Harris.

HOLE E SHIP!

This woman or should I say they/them, is probably our next President.

I don't think Joe can make it 2 more years. He is going to wonder off in a work gator thinking he is in his Corvette and get run over by a bus.

God, or whatever entity created all this, help us!

Ok ok. She knows where it is. Now she just needs to learn how to pronounce it.

Etymology and pronunciationEdit

The region takes its name from that of the Caribs, an ethnic group present in the Lesser Antilles and parts of adjacent South America at the time of the Spanish conquest of the Americas.[12]
The two most prevalent pronunciations of "Caribbean" outside the Caribbean are /ˌkærɪˈbiːən/ (KARR-ə-BEE-ən), with the primary stress on the third syllable, and /kəˈrɪbiən/ (kə-RIB-ee-ən), with the stress on the second. Most authorities of the last century preferred the stress on the third syllable.[13] This is the older of the two pronunciations, but the stressed-second-syllable variant has been established for over 75 years.[14] It has been suggested that speakers of British English prefer /ˌkærɪˈbiːən/ (KARR-ə-BEE-ən) while North American speakers more typically use /kəˈrɪbiən/ (kə-RIB-ee-ən),[15] but major American dictionaries and other sources list the stress on the third syllable as more common in American English too.[16][17][18][19]According to the American version of Oxford Online Dictionaries, the stress on the second syllable is becoming more common in UK English and is increasingly considered "by some" to be more up to date and more "correct".[20]
The Oxford Online Dictionaries claim that the stress on the second syllable is the most common pronunciation in the Caribbean itself, but according to the Dictionary of Caribbean English Usage, the most common pronunciation in Caribbean English stresses the first syllable instead, /ˈkærɪbiæn/ (KARR-ih-bee-an).[4][20]

Caribbean on

You know that's like... garden variety Oprah fare, women brunch chatty stuff, right? There's a reason women liked her, they think she's relatable because of that. Like Dumbya, people liked he didn't use the King's English. It drove me up the wall. So does Kamala, tbh -- she has VEEP vibes like the HBO show, but those clips with her absentmindedly just kibbitzing is a big part of the reason why women voters liked her over Pocahontas, who's like 100 times smarter than Kamala.

Reactions: CBradSmith
You know that's like... garden variety Oprah fare, women brunch chatty stuff, right? There's a reason women liked her, they think she's relatable because of that. Like Dumbya, people liked he didn't use the King's English. It drove me up the wall. So does Kamala, tbh -- she has VEEP vibes like the HBO show, but those clips with her absentmindedly just kibbitzing is a big part of the reason why women voters liked her over Pocahontas, who's like 100 times smarter than Kamala.
She’s a moron.

She’s a moron.
i-guess-family-feud-canada.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT