ADVERTISEMENT

Deep thoughts with Kamala Harris

Clearly does her best work on her knees. But she is the first black female VP! Yaaaaaay! Bish aint even Black.
My favorite one from her is legalizing prostitution. She has been pimpin herself out for yrs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
Clearly does her best work on her knees. But she is the first black female VP! Yaaaaaay! Bish aint even Black.
My favorite one from her is legalizing prostitution. She has been pimpin herself out for yrs. 🤣
My Make A Wish Foundation wish is to exchange lab DNA ethnicity documents with Ms. Lockupabruthuh. Her father says she is about as black as Liz is Cherokee.

According to some, her greatest skill set is being able to suck chrome off a bumper.

I dread the day after the mid-terms when the Democrats dump Biden via the 25th Amendment and hand us Kamal Harris. I don’t think I can tolerate listening to that cackle twice or thrice a day every day for 2 years.
What is going on Lonesome Dan? You aren't trying to back away from your prediction and ignore it now are you?

Again, when after the midterms do you believe this will occur? Also, are you willing to lay down a bet on this little prediction of yours . . . say a year long self-imposed ban from the board?

What is going on Lonesome Dan? You aren't trying to back away from your prediction and ignore it now are you?

Again, when after the midterms do you believe this will occur? Also, are you willing to lay down a bet on this little prediction of yours . . . say a year long self-imposed ban from the board?
What do you win? 😂

Cliff, you’re taking this way too seriously. You need to learn that I’m just messing with your awkwardly proportioned head. I don’t know if the party bosses will 86 Biden for the Cackler. My point is I hope they don’t.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I don’t know if the party bosses will 86 Biden for the Cackler. My point is I hope they don’t.
🤣🤣

Yeah, just as I figured. Back completely away from your prediction, especially when you might actually have to lay down a bet on it.

And we both remember how those bets work out for you, don't we Lonesome Dan?🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Yeah, just as I figured. Back completely away from your prediction, especially when you might actually have to lay down a bet on it.

You want Kamala or Hillary?

🤣🤣

Aw, come on, Cliff. I’ve been hammering you all day Paul Pelosi-like. Surely you can do better than that. Your desperation is showing. You’re losing your grip on your Alinsky tactics. You’re being a real Cliff Clavin tonight. I suggest you withdraw, lick your wounds and come up with a new plan of attack.

I’ve been hammering you all day Paul Pelosi-like.
🙄

Just when I think you can't sink any lower into your craziness, you do.

No wonder most of the liberal posters on this board are ignoring you. I think I'm the only one left right now who still responds regularly to your insanity. Maybe I should join the rest of them and let you sulk a little bit.🤣

🙄

No wonder most of the liberal posters on this board are ignoring you. I think I'm the only one left right now who still responds to your insanity. Maybe I should join the rest of them and let you sulk a little bit.🤣
How's Paul doin? Many at his vigil?

🙄

No wonder most of the liberal posters on this board are ignoring you. I think I'm the only one left right now who still responds regularly to your insanity. Maybe I should join the rest of them and let you sulk a little bit.🤣
No, Cliff, I won’t sulk. Whether you respond to me or not will not keep me from making fun of you when you deserve it, which is most of the time.

But for now it’s time to drag this old body to bed, got a rough day and week ahead. I need my beauty rest! You go ahead and take the last potshot, and when I don’t respond you can convince yourself you got the best of our exchange and scared me away.

Reactions: colcord
No, Cliff, I won’t sulk. Whether you respond to me or not will not keep me from making fun of you when you deserve it, which is most of the time.
Oh you will sulk. Major PA.

And you will follow me around, like you do Dave and Clinton nowadays, begging them to respond to your insanity.

Heck, that is what you already do now with me. I'm just bored enough to respond so I can laugh some more at you. As your wife and children do. And probably everyone else who knows you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT