ADVERTISEMENT

Dave’s culture war

No it's a place called reality (I'm so sorry)
I’m confused. Is the man with pink hair, the one you’re protected from, a fantasy, a figment of your imagination, not part of reality? And that’s why you’re safe from him? By the way, who is this man with pink hair? I think I should probably try and hide from him, too!

I’m confused. Is the man with pink hair, the one you’re protected from, a fantasy, a figment of your imagination, not part of reality? And that’s why you’re safe from him? By the way, who is this man with pink hair? I think I should probably try and hide from him, too!
Dan in reality some guy with pink hair is not a danger to either of us.

Dan in reality some guy with pink hair is not a danger to either of us.
So all the kerfuffle over the pink haired man has been over nothing? I thought he was the second coming of Hitler? None of us was ever threatened by pink haired man? Wow! That was a lot of drama for no good reason! @Syskatine must feel really really silly! Why didn’t you ever tell him? You just sat back all this time and watched him make a fool of himself. I bet he thought you were in agreement with him over every bad thing he said about the man with pink hair. Watch yourself, my friend, he owns about 30 guns, and in this environment who knows what he might do if he feels victimized or betrayed by you. I suggest you withdraw into your fortress for the time being!

I am so relieved! I was on the verge of seeing if I could join Harry’s militia group. Now I can relax and watch as the warm wave of collectivism washes over me with loving arms. Thank, Pilt, you are the best!

Reactions: 07pilt
Reactions: iasooner2000
Hey @davidallen I googled this nutjob earlier today and people were rating her practice one star using the google rating system and there were some great comments. Looks like it’s been taken down, can you find it for me?
Do you need to disappear your biz? If so here is how you start....

Saw a commercial last night a few times that showed a family, black woman, white guy and mixed kid no big deal the left has been pushing that agenda on tv for yrs but in the next scene it showed a couple in bed talking before they go to sleep, a mddle aged black guy and middle aged white guy.
What next? A pedo in bed with a kid or kids. Perverts.

Saw a commercial last night a few times that showed a family, black woman, white guy and mixed kid no big deal the left has been pushing that agenda on tv for yrs but in the next scene it showed a couple in bed talking before they go to sleep, a mddle aged black guy and middle aged white guy.
S6W8hlS.jpg

My parents were different colors. There's not that many. I see a TV ad and try to avoid buying from that advertiser. These clowns are over doing it.

Oh so you thrived but women got mental illness?
Does that surprise you? He thrives by climbing over the backs of black and brown people, and now apparently women, too. He used the wrong hashtag. What he should have used is #WhitePrivilege and #MalePrivilege. It hasn’t been pretty, but he climbed way up the ladder by stepping on blacks and browns and women. Hell, his privilege has even driven white women batty! But that’s okay in his mind. He got a great house with a great back yard treehouse in a great white neighborhood that is greatly protected by mostly white male police from a suburb of white people just like him. Can’t you see them at the country club after a brisk round of golf sipping their gin and tonics congratulating each other for their cushy lifestyle? Our boy @davidallen basks in the glow of his privilege!

Reactions: HighStickHarry
Yep, all that winning and thriving. #amirite

Downtown in distress: Portland’s core is unsafe and uninviting, residents say in new poll, threatening city’s recovery​

https://www.oregonlive.com/business...y-in-new-poll-threatening-citys-recovery.html
Dim’s idea of equality. Everyone poor and reliant on the government. They deserve every inch of the misery they created by turning a blind eye to the newly crowned felons rioting in the streets and destroying lives with no consequences. Equal worst outcomes for all. This stuff use to bother me, now I just laugh and think you get to sleep in the bed you made, enjoy the hell out of it. I will never visit that hell hole unless I have to go for business purposes. Dave called it cracking a few eggs for progress, what a nice fluffy omelette, yummy.

Last edited:
There have been some things to deal with to be honest. I haven't had a massage in 14 months. I have to make my own lattes at my mid-morning break and it is hell to have to manage my own lunch.
That’s probably the first 100% true thing you’ve written on this board! Life is hell when you can’t step on black and brown people and have women do your chores, isn’t it.

Does that surprise you? He thrives by climbing over the backs of black and brown people, and now apparently women, too. He used the wrong hashtag. What he should have used is #WhitePrivilege and #MalePrivilege. It hasn’t been pretty, but he climbed way up the ladder by stepping on blacks and browns and women. Hell, his privilege has even driven white women batty! But that’s okay in his mind. He got a great house with a great back yard treehouse in a great white neighborhood that is greatly protected by mostly white male police from a suburb of white people just like him. Can’t you see them at the country club after a brisk round of golf sipping their gin and tonics congratulating each other for their cushy lifestyle? Our boy @davidallen basks in the glow of his privilege!
I can’t see the Lardful Dodger making it through a round of Putt-Putt, much less a round of golf.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT