ADVERTISEMENT

Dave’s culture war

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
Let’s discuss how this is going. It seems people are fleeing the bluest areas, the haves and have nots keep separating as the years go on, violence and murders are through the roof and now we are promoting non gender trans whateverism for kids who we all know will be fvcked for life.

At what point david, does the winning and self destruction collide and make you think all the stupid ideas you had are detrimental to society? Conservatives basically hold no space in pop culture, shunned from music, movie and tv. You people run all the late night trend setters and the corporations have gone woke. With a cultural monopoly it only makes logical sense (lol I know that isn’t an intellectual boundary as we’ve seen ever so obviously lately) that you own all the consequences both good and bad. When will all your pet victims be satisfied with your culture war wins?

Let’s discuss how this is going. It seems people are fleeing the bluest areas, the haves and have nots keep separating as the years go on, violence and murders are through the roof and now we are promoting non gender trans whateverism for kids who we all know will be fvcked for life.

At what point david, does the winning and self destruction collide and make you think all the stupid ideas you had are detrimental to society? Conservatives basically hold no space in pop culture, shunned from music, movie and tv. You people run all the late night trend setters and the corporations have gone woke. With a cultural monopoly it only makes logical sense (lol I know that isn’t an intellectual boundary as we’ve seen ever so obviously lately) that you own all the consequences both good and bad. When will all your pet victims be satisfied with your culture war wins?
Woof.

e238906871a62d64c4ce171dee7c8b72.jpg

Are people fleeing the bluest areas? Are they taking their blue tendencies with them? Is that something you would really want to celebrate assuming it is accurate?

The framing for this debate isn't mine, it derives IMO from a very intentional tapping into the religious conservative fear of "the moral decay of America". I don't consider marriage equality to be decay, but progress. Harry on the other hand thinks this issue is so important he has declared "we can't live together".

There is a great quote about how people relate to technology from Douglas Adams that I think is applicable here as well - let me Google the exact wording for you (Dan now requires anything you Google be properly cited in any posting - just trying to help him out here):

“I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
  1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
  2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
  3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.”

Harry and team are absolutely in camp 3 when it comes to gender, marriage, racial equality, etc. Harry, do you think your ideas somehow have the right to be embraced by "pop culture". Do you advocate for"cancon" for Christian rock bands? What is a remedy for this domination by progressive ideas in culture? I would suggest it is competing on the stage of ideas with reasonable alternatives, but long ago the conservative movement abandoned that for fear-mongering and whining. Anyone really surprised how that has turned out?

Are people fleeing the bluest areas? Are they taking their blue tendencies with them? Is that something you would really want to celebrate assuming it is accurate?

The framing for this debate isn't mine, it derives IMO from a very intentional tapping into the religious conservative fear of "the moral decay of America". I don't consider marriage equality to be decay, but progress. Harry on the other hand thinks this issue is so important he has declared "we can't live together".

There is a great quote about how people relate to technology from Douglas Adams that I think is applicable here as well - let me Google the exact wording for you (Dan now requires anything you Google be properly cited in any posting - just trying to help him out here):

1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
  2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
  3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.”

Harry and team are absolutely in camp 3 when it comes to gender, marriage, racial equality, etc. Harry, do you think your ideas somehow have the right to be embraced by "pop culture". Do you advocate for"cancon" for Christian rock bands? What is a remedy for this domination by progressive ideas in culture? I would suggest it is competing on the stage of ideas with reasonable alternatives, but long ago the conservative movement abandoned that for fear-mongering and whining. Anyone really surprised how that has turned out?

Feel better?
giphy.gif

Bunch of drivel. We still want to hear about your white guilt. Come on chicken shit!

Cry baby. Adulting IRL this hard for you?

why don’t you cheer me up by addressing my point? Did you read about the culture wars in St. Louis? With a little more progressivism they might reach murder capital of the world. How about your Portland goon squad? How much more progress can they handle?

Last edited:

You know...you're right about #3......I always thought crime should be stamped out, criminals incarcerated and heinous killers executed. Now they are lionized, get cash free bail and shockingly go on to commit more crimes. Crazy all this time I've been wrong and by demanding justice I'm against "the natural order of things."

Progressive ideas pretty much suck giant hairy donkey balls and those who advocate for are sniveling tarts who's guilt is so deep and wide they couldn't cleanse their souls in a million years. Have fun with you're pathetic self-loathing life Dave. Me I'll carry on till my dying day, knowing that this country is the greatest in the world, our founders were geniuses and in fact the attempted degradation of our history won't work. We're not like those nutless european countries who imported enough malcontents, criminals and rapists that they'll never recover short of civil war. We're THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA and if you're loathing is so great you think everything needs to be changed, am sure there is a country somewhere you can journey to and show you're greatness.

why don’t you cheer my up by addressing my point? Did you read about the culture wars in St. Louis? With a little more progressivism they might reach murder capital of the world. How about your Portland goon squad? How much more progress can they handle?
No my yob to cheer you up...

At what point david, does the winning and self destruction collide and make you think all the stupid ideas you had are detrimental to society? Conservatives basically hold no space in pop culture, shunned from music, movie and tv. You people run all the late night trend setters and the corporations have gone woke.
Lil the energy! Oh the concern!

Could you post your militia's pt regimen?

Reactions: davidallen
  • Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
The Trump years were hard on folks.
Yep, took its toll on poor Sandy

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals she's attending therapy and learning to 'slow down' after Capitol riot​

• She told Latino USA on Friday that members of Congress effectively "served in war" during the event.
  • 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep, took its toll on poor Sandy

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals she's attending therapy and learning to 'slow down' after Capitol riot​

• She told Latino USA on Friday that members of Congress effectively "served in war" during the event.
  • 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was just tourists #amiright @AC2020?

ES5X4OSUPMI6XIEL6E4B546SA4.jpg

domestic-extremism-timeline-charlottesville-january-6.jpg

image.jpg

03abcd849cb6093c368c5ded33870180

_116872484_crowd.jpg

6NYVOPJ6ENAFFBXNAG2A4DJKRY.jpeg
donald-trump.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT