ADVERTISEMENT

D.C. Pedo ring?

So the story quotes the guy busting into this place with an assault rifle but the people quoted in the story say shotgun or did I read this wrong?

Reactions: Medic007
Cause I viewed it or posted back in the fall and got a notification of a thread resurrection.

This seems like something I would see on fox MSNBC or my wife's Facebook feed. A dead lion brought the world to a stop but I see this tweet on a random message board with twenty people reading it? Am I missing something?

Maybe the story about the lion had a factual basis?

Sorry, I thought we were talking about the imminent "high level" arrests and pizza parlor ring. Is your flabbergastationalisticism directed only at the third annual LA roundup? If so..... gotta have pics to trigger outrage. Show one cute 13 year old victim and the country would lose their shit. (Elizabeth smart) In a similar vein I'm astounded how nobody gives a shit about oklahoma's child welfare and education. Conservatism in practice.

Yes, let's all give Trump credit for the third annual California law enforcement operation.
You should have learned by now, NZ Poke thinks Trump is the primary reason that anything good happens in the country. His love for Trump is beginning to rival Cup's love for Obama.

More appropriate: cleaning up eight years of lies, over-regulation, pro-Muslim policies/hate Israel, narcissistic, anti-American/police, BLM ass kissing bullshit from a f*k who couldn't make change at a lemonade stand.
But his Brown Shirts shut down many lemonade stands for failure to abide by a myriad of regulations written for others but applied to children.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT