ADVERTISEMENT

D.C. Pedo ring?

We got a real SJW on our hands -- gratuitously lecturing me on how child abuse is worse than consensual sex. I can't tell if he's simple or just a tremendous chickenshit, or both. I'm sure he appreciates you rescuing him though.

We got a real SJW on our hands -- gratuitously lecturing me on how child abuse is worse than consensual sex. I can't tell if he's simple or just a tremendous chickenshit, or both. I'm sure he appreciates you rescuing him though.

I'm not rescuing anyone. I'm just pointing out the obvious. Oh, and you just showed how stupid you are again.

Manbearpig

latest

Reactions: Headhunter

You introduced a rumor of consensual adult sex into a thread about pedophelia. You do realize that right?

No, I specifically believe Jesus Christ IS a verified fact.

You should, too.

Heard something several weeks before this story broke about this DC Pedo Ring and it involved (allegedly) very high level GOP officials. It was second/third hand information but some things I heard were consistent with what's being reported. At the time, I didn't give it much credence but now I'm willing to accept that what I was told may have some validity.

Reactions: PepeDeFrog29
Heard something several weeks before this story broke about this DC Pedo Ring and it involved (allegedly) very high level GOP officials. It was second/third hand information but some things I heard were consistent with what's being reported. At the time, I didn't give it much credence but now I'm willing to accept that what I was told may have some validity.

They all need to go down.

Ignoring the sketchy sourcing and third hand quotes, it still directly translates as creepy (14 years + a "couple of years" = legal age of consent most places) statement even if taken as both true and literal - which I doubt it was either. If anything was said, it would have been a lame attempt at telling them they look pretty, but yeah that's pretty much the same as Joe Biden creeping on pre-teens and feeling them up on camera, whispering dirty shit in their ears, kissing them etc. Pretty much exactly. the. same.

And by the way, what kind of person makes this a partisan issue? It's f*cking pedophilia man. Just so you feel OK about it, can we all agree that republican pedophile Hastert should be raped to death in the shower prison?

This #pizzagate needs to take down the entire power structure that is involved with any part of this - regardless of party affiliation - assuming where there is smoke, there is in fact, fire. Agree?

Ignoring the sketchy sourcing and third hand quotes, it still directly translates as creepy (14 years + a "couple of years" = legal age of consent most places) statement even if taken as both true and literal - which I doubt it was either. If anything was said, it would have been a lame attempt at telling them they look pretty, but yeah that's pretty much the same as Joe Biden creeping on pre-teens and feeling them up on camera, whispering dirty shit in their ears, kissing them etc. Pretty much exactly. the. same.

And by the way, what kind of person makes this a partisan issue? It's f*cking pedophilia man. Just so you feel OK about it, can we all agree that republican pedophile Hastert should be raped to death in the shower prison?

This #pizzagate needs to take down the entire power structure that is involved with any part of this - regardless of party affiliation - assuming where there is smoke, there is in fact, fire. Agree?

He will not agree. He's a brainwashed sycophant obsessed with the Democratic party. Ideologues will just double down in confirming their own bias even when presented with facts. In fact, studies show they use their own fvcked up logic to confirm their beliefs and be even more convinced they are right. He'll never care and he'll never open his eyes. He loves his party.

I'm very reluctant to wear the foil, but between all of this weird shit and Podesta's own emails, there's some strange hoo hah going on.

I'm sure it can be traced back to a random "death generator" deep within the bowels of the DNC/Clinton campaign/Clinton Foundation/Podesta's pizza delivery pervs/fill in the blank.

Saw on a Politico or one of those liberal rags that #pizzagate is fake news being pushed by fake news sites like Infowars.

Just the fact of how sick this is I'm skeptical of the validity but I'd be interested in what everyone else thinks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT