ADVERTISEMENT

D.C. Pedo ring?

How much of this is conspiracy theorist, NWO, DIA airport mural urban legend stuff?

Who was it that said they had a friend who was onto something much bigger re: the Penn State scandal?

There's a lot of smoke in that disgusting mess from the link above but I'm sure some of it is inaccurate or not so tightly related. But I do wonder if the Penn State stuff is related.

Would be very interesting to see what kind of historical ties exist between Penn State higher ups and some of the people coming to light in some of this garbage.

There's a difference between molesting children and getting it on en mass with (apparently) consenting adults.

But hey, politics.

There's a difference between molesting children and getting it on en mass with (apparently) consenting adults.

But hey, politics.

Those distinctions are kind of blurry in the context of a presidential campaign, particularly if the consensual orgy is on video.

Maybe in your world.

May you never know what kind of hell that the victims of child abuse and their families go through. Seriously.

Seriously. Thank you for hammering the shit out of an obvious but irrelevant point. I think it's safe to assume e1 in the board understands child abuse is really bad. Care to endorse motherhood or clarify your stance on serial killers?

Since innuendo and rumor get so much love from the right, you deserve the same from the left. Kept thinking this would blow up and explain why the Russians were so helpful to Trump.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/01/ex-sp...g-donald-trump-with-an-orgy-sex-tape-6227185/

Not in the same universe. And the pedo rumors are bipartisan.

If Trump was at an orgy it would be embarrassing and gross but not unimaginably horrifying like the rumored Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old video from one of his 26 visits to Jeffery Epstein's sex island. Hillary is rumors only to have visited it 6 times.

Urban legend? Maybe so. But as rumor go, a rich celebrity engaging with other adults in an orgy (how is this defined?) would not be in the same universe as pedophilia.

We live in a day when hundreds of celebrities have had pics and videos hacked and made public. Nobody wants to have to see Trump naked.

Reactions: jkosu
Seriously. Thank you for hammering the shit out of an obvious but irrelevant point. I think it's safe to assume e1 in the board understands child abuse is really bad. Care to endorse motherhood or clarify your stance on serial killers?

You apparently don't.

It's not f#ing irrelevant when you personally see the f#ing consequences. It's not irrelevant when you know that some sick F# messed with the little girl in front of you and she is going to have to deal with that for the rest of her life. Irrelevant is to throw out a comment by some journalist that some Russian spy supposedly saw a video of Trump Gone Wild in a thread about some f#ing disturbing stuff about children.

It's apparently not obvious to enough people or f#s like Jeff Epstein would be experiencing real punishment.

You apparently don't.

It's not f#ing irrelevant when you personally see the f#ing consequences. It's not irrelevant when you know that some sick F# messed with the little girl in front of you and she is going to have to deal with that for the rest of her life. Irrelevant is to throw out a comment by some journalist that some Russian spy supposedly saw a video of Trump Gone Wild in a thread about some f#ing disturbing stuff about children.

It's apparently not obvious to enough people or f#s like Jeff Epstein would be experiencing real punishment.

Were you abused?

If you could take 100 die-hard progressives, sit them in front of Hillary, and have Hillary explain why she thinks pedophilia should be tolerated, 99 would agree with her.
Half of them would want to participate.

Yet this board has defended Trump, who has a pending lawsuit from raping a 13-year-old? The guy regularly walked into Miss Teen USA dressing rooms.

Nope, you're wrong.....again. She dropped the charges.

And we definitely need to make sure men cannot use women's bathrooms.

While we are at it we should ban women from being sports reporters too, no place for them there. They walk into men's dressing rooms while men are nude.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Yet this board has defended Trump, who has a pending lawsuit from raping a 13-year-old? The guy regularly walked into Miss Teen USA dressing rooms.
You really should endeavor to be more accurate with information you post. It would help you avoid the inevitable shit you catch.

What does Donald Trump have to do with progressives being sheep?

Reactions: Medic007
Given the Donald's penchant for grabbing, squeezing, pulling, and leering at women, notice there are no rape allegations?
You apparently don't.

Were you abused?

Were you abused?

No, I was not. The daughter of a good friend was, however.

If you're trying to troll on this, stop. This is real world stuff. Like I said, I hope nobody reading this ever has to go through that hell on earth.

No, I was not. The daughter of a good friend was, however.

If you're trying to troll on this, stop. This is real world stuff. Like I said, I hope nobody reading this ever has to go through that hell on earth.

Well you sure seem passionate about it. What are you doing to stop child abuse?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT