ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus...

The Sooners are not sending their best

Typeform-Blog-Gifs-Inline03.gif

Just prove you aren’t talking out of your ass.
How about this asshat - $1000 from my wallet to the charity of your choice if I can't back up each item with documentary evidence. $100 from your piggy bank to the charity of my choice when I do. @MegaPoke or @AC2017 (or one of these other miscreants that I have some modicum of trust in) validate or call bullshit on what I provide them...

The guy who signs every ****ing post has no problem backing up what he says. Does the coward who posts under a pseudonym have the balls to take this bet or is he just talking out his ass?

How about this asshat - $1000 from my wallet to the charity of your choice if I can't back up each item with documentary evidence. $100 from your piggy bank to the charity of my choice when I do. @MegaPoke or @AC2017 (or one of these other miscreants that I have some modicum of trust in) validate or call bullshit on what I provide them...

The guy who signs every ****ing post has no problem backing up what he says. Does the coward who posts under a pseudonym have the balls to take this bet or is he just talking out his ass?

That’s quite a little hissy fit pudgy.

You wanna measure dicks, lets just do that

David, things I like about you in particular.

1. You aren’t insecure about your own intelligence like most leftists (like don lemón) buying into the reassuring fallacy that you are simply more intelligent than Trump voters. Well... most of the time you aren’t, and that makes you bearable.

2. You acknowledge the gamesmanship of politics most of the time rather than always genuinely buying into the narrative du jour (most of the time)

3. You don’t seem to be a filthy worthless communist piece of human shit.

4. You don’t use an anonymous pseudonym. Most of us do, and that’s 100 ok. I’ve never hidden who I am in real life - and that in my opinion adds a little credibility when one talks shit. It’s a minor point but, not an insignificant one.

All that said, I like you but I’m committed to trolling the #resistance until the end of Barron’s second term.

I don’t want to be the go between here though. Not my monkeys, not my zoo.

David, things I like about you in particular.

1. You aren’t insecure about your own intelligence like most leftists (like don lemón) buying into the reassuring fallacy that you are simply more intelligent than Trump voters. Well... most of the time you aren’t, and that makes you bearable.

2. You acknowledge the gamesmanship of politics most of the time rather than always genuinely buying into the narrative du jour (most of the time)

3. You don’t seem to be a filthy worthless communist piece of human shit.

4. You don’t use an anonymous pseudonym. Most of us do, and that’s 100 ok. I’ve never hidden who I am in real life - and that in my opinion adds a little credibility when one talks shit. It’s a minor point but, not an insignificant one.

All that said, I like you but I’m committed to trolling the #resistance until the end of Barron’s second term.

I don’t want to be the go between here though. Not my monkeys, not my zoo.

Similar for me. I'm glad Dave returned after his 6 months away in self-imposed (i think) exile. I disagree with him almost all the time. But it would be a boring board if it was full of peeps that only think like i do.

I find it hilarious that someone has bought into the climate change propaganda enough that they become upset when someone dares question their commitment to it.
If I have a button it is questioning my integrity. I have no reason to lie here, if anything I am probably too open in this forum.

We can argue about the choices/costs of doing something in response to climate concerns. Which of the items I listed do you find most humorous?

Similar for me. I'm glad Dave returned after his 6 months away in self-imposed (i think) exile. I disagree with him almost all the time. But it would be a boring board if it was full of peeps that only think like i do.

In part, the Sooners OOB died off because the apologists became an endangered species. We should thank the Great Father for Dave. I hope Syskatine doesn't bolt.

Reactions: iasooner1
I appreciate the banter and testing ideas.

You need to smarten up a little, but other than that you are good people BC ;-)

Reactions: Bitter Creek
If I have a button it is questioning my integrity. I have no reason to lie here, if anything I am probably too open in this forum.

We can argue about the choices/costs of doing something in response to climate concerns. Which of the items I listed do you find most humorous?

No disrespect but it has been my experience that people that truly have integrity don't have a button to push and damn sure don't give others credibility when they question it.

We all have our weaknesses, me included. What allows one to rise above others is the ability to see our weaknesses and work to strengthen them. With that said I have more than my fair share of work to do.
Some jobs are never done. My "self imposed exile" (as @Bitter Creek describes it) was a response to just getting overly aggravated to have my motivations questioned.

If I find myself crossing that threshold, it is quite easy to just step away for a while... that is progress for me.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT