ADVERTISEMENT

Consequence of Dem-Progressive entanglement and Cocoa Puffs

CBradSmith

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2005
Red turnout will surge.
Moderates see you as toxic and basically insane.
You are no longer the party of love.
You're increasingly seen as the party of hate and intolerance.

Self proclaimed "left of Bernie" Scott Adam's likely to vote for the first time ever. Straight ticket R. Why? Because the Left is nuts. You (the Left) is signaling loud and clear.

Double down on your insanity? Triple down on your insanity?

Start getting violent? Claim Trump is a symbol of evil, and now that his supporters are evil?

We hear you.

@syskatine
@davidallen
@CSCOTTOSUPOKES
@osu_orangestreak

tenor.gif

Last edited:
The worst part is that the national Democratic party is killing the Democrat party in Oklahoma. Their brand is toxic. Which makes for a one party rule - which over time is not a good thing.

I agree 100%.

I've told @syskatine and @davidallen time and time and time again that 2 healthy parties is optimal over 1 party AND that they need to be vocal in preventing this shit from their party...at some level at least.

You point out a PRIME example of their pussy silence, their joining in the rabid behavior.

To his credit, @davidallen is very measured and at least not toxic. He may not be vocally steering the positive, but he is NOT yanking the Leftist car into the ditch. Thanks David, sincerely.

Red turnout will surge.

Self proclaimed "left of Bernie" Scott Adam's likely to vote for the first time ever. Straight ticket R. Why? Because the Left is nuts. You (the Left) is signaling loud and clear.

Start getting violent? Claim Trump is a symbol of evil, and now that his supporters are evil?

We hear you.

@syskatine
@davidallen
@CSCOTTOSUPOKES
@osu_orangestreak

tenor.gif
One of those names is not like the others.

You think the insanity of your side is no big deal?
  1. My side is me, my family, my local community, my business interests, etc - it is not a political party. You would think you would get that by now, but alas the key to to remedial education is repetition. Let me repeat that for you, the key to to remedial education is repetition.
  2. The original post is not so much about the insanity of the left - it is more an attempt to characterize a significant portion of the electorate under your own version of "deplorables". Good luck with that.
  3. Brad needs to cut back on the Testim - it goes to his head and he thinks he is the next coming of Dr. Peterson. He is not. His attempt to adopt that rhetorical style is silly.

Reactions: 0rangeSlice
Actually there are two different choices within the Republican party itself..... Establishment Republicans.... Which tend to be like the Democrats in some ways eg big government and conservatives which tend to be much more small government......

Reactions: wyomingosualum
  1. My side is me, my family, my local community, my business interests, etc - it is not a political party. You would think you would get that by now, but alas the key to to remedial education is repetition. Let me repeat that for you, the key to to remedial education is repetition.
  2. The original post is not so much about the insanity of the left - it is more an attempt to characterize a significant portion of the electorate under your own version of "deplorables". Good luck with that.
  3. Brad needs to cut back on the Testim - it goes to his head and he thinks he is the next coming of Dr. Peterson. He is not. His attempt to adopt that rhetorical style is silly.

Why are you on a politics board David? Your bullet point #1 is only excuse making in order to shirk responsibility.

For your #2 is completely wrong. You don't listen, imagine my surprise.

Your #3 is blame shifting (and wrong)...

Peterson is in a class wayyy more polished than you or I, having spent decades on his discipline. I'm just paying attention to and reading the tea leaves that YOUR side is putting out because pussies like YOU make excuses like your bullet point #1.

YOUR left is a joke and a trainwreck. No ideas. No innovation. No love. Seriously wtf??

Actually there are two different choices within the Republican party itself..... Establishment Republicans.... Which tend to be like the Democrats in some ways eg big government and conservatives which tend to be much more small government......

I agree.

Why are you on a politics board David? Your bullet point #1 is only excuse making in order to shirk responsibility.

For your #2 is completely wrong. You don't listen, imagine my surprise.

Your #3 is blame shifting (and wrong)...

Peterson is in a class wayyy more polished than you or I, having spent decades on his discipline. I'm just paying attention to and reading the tea leaves that YOUR side is putting out because pussies like YOU make excuses like your bullet point #1.

YOUR left is a joke and a trainwreck. No ideas. No innovation. No love. Seriously wtf??
Given your simplistic left right paradigm this response makes sense. Let me know when you outgrow this childish view of the world.

Republicans: bitch, moan, whine ad nauseum, cite weak state government
Democrats: vote for us more
Republicans: but but but...

Election Day: conservative Oklahoma.

Been a truly #winning formula for so long now.

Ridiculous. And you will continue to pay for the sins of your team.

Reactions: DrunkenViking
Red turnout will surge.

We hear you.

@syskatine
@davidallen
@CSCOTTOSUPOKES
@osu_orangestreak

Brad, what's behind this lady's comments?

Shoot Sys, conservatives just have watch the news to hear shit like that said about themselves.

Pick a channel.

I guarantee, when you fire up the View tonight one of those broads will top this neck.

Shoot Sys, conservatives just have watch the news to hear shit like that said about themselves.

Pick a channel.

I guarantee, when you fire up the View tonight one of those broads will top this neck.

No they really don't. Get out to rural Oklahoma or on social media. If they wanna see it on tv they have to turn on the news, but if you wanna see it yourself, its not hard to find.

I condemn that lady's stupidity.

Rash? Heart palpitations?

I hope you're proud. She's the core of MAGA and pristinely apes Dear Leader's demagoguery, except she's not smart enough, like most of you, to distinguish between "mexicans" and "illegals." Ol' Biff knew EXACTLY what he was doing!

Pick a channel.

You know why? Because it's constant. This is exactly the messaging from Biff, manifesting perfectly. Media doesn't have to make it up, do they?

I agree. Can we discuss it, though? I'd like to hear Brad's take. It sure seems like her messaging is really consistent with Biff's, and she doesn't seem to be real aware.

You think she's maybe a little feeble minded?

She’s obviously a moron. What value is there in discussing a single idiot’s activity?

In what way is her messaging actually consistent with Biff? Can you give me an example of an overtly racist comment we can discuss?

I’ll concede that an idiot like her may think her messaging is on point for MAGA but that probably has more to do with the fact that she - like you - believes the propaganda regarding what the guy actually says vs what the alphabet news says he said.

Rash? Heart palpitations?

I hope you're proud. She's the core of MAGA and pristinely apes Dear Leader's demagoguery, except she's not smart enough, like most of you, to distinguish between "mexicans" and "illegals." Ol' Biff knew EXACTLY what he was doing!

Not the core of maga. That’s the key miscalculation that will keep you people from political office.

You know why? Because it's constant. This is exactly the messaging from Biff, manifesting perfectly. Media doesn't have to make it up, do they?

I know that's what you're told and believe, but it's not true.

Donny Doush topped this broad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT