ADVERTISEMENT

#CNNDirt

This might be the dirtiest...

127i00.jpg

May be fake but I cannot quite laughing at the possibility of it being true. It's like the Air Asia flight where they reported the pilots as Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Li Fuk, and Bang Ding Ow .

Im in a hotel bar that has CNN playing on mute -- they've been focusing on "Russia" for 20 straight minutes.

You'd think CNN would be apologizing for hiring so many racists and mysogynists.

#CNNDirt

I go to the gym by my office 3 or 4 times a week. I usually warm up by running a mile in the treadmill and it's interesting because they have a bank of tv's on different stations with FOX and CNN next to each other.

I can't remember the last time CNN didn't have Russia in their bottom of the screen headline. Say what you will about FOX but at least they cover 4 stories while I'm running. CNN never gets off Trump's balls long enough to notice anything else.

It's creepy AF when you notice it.

I go to the gym by my office 3 or 4 times a week. I usually warm up by running a mile in the treadmill and it's interesting because they have a bank of tv's on different stations with FOX and CNN next to each other.

I can't remember the last time CNN didn't have Russia in their bottom of the screen headline. Say what you will about FOX but at least they cover 4 stories while I'm running. CNN never gets off Trump's balls long enough to notice anything else.

Noticed that in my gym just now. It's exhausting. Especially when you factor in just how incredibly stupid several of the people are that they have talking.

I unplugged the tv.

CNN.

Collusion News Network.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT