ADVERTISEMENT

OJ dead.

I can’t really say anything that hasn’t already been said. I just hope the quest for the real killer will continue.

Was there DNA evidence on the bloodied gloves? I would think most people would know that leather shrinks when it's wet, then dries. If DNA was not tested at trial, why could they not test the gloves later? I'm guessing there would have been a bunch of riots/looting/fires if the jury found him guilty.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Was there DNA evidence on the bloodied gloves? I would think most people would know that leather shrinks when it's wet, then dries. If DNA was not tested at trial, why could they not test the gloves later? I'm guessing there would have been a bunch of riots/looting/fires if the jury found him guilty.
LA would have burned to the ground as well as a lot of other cities.
Innocent people don't try and flee the Country in a White Bronco while talking about suicide and have a disguise with them. What was in the bag he gave RK?

GK6cY1obEAAXAKd

I can’t really say anything that hasn’t already been said. I just hope the quest for the real killer will continue.

Nah the quest to find the killer won't continue, the killer is dead now and OJ can finally rest knowing that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT