ADVERTISEMENT

clot shot

It's coming from Florida's surgeon general. Marginalized fringe physician-turned-puppet-politician pandering to his base.

Citing non-peer-reviewed data in this "guidance document" and then giving the disclaimer that you should discuss risks of vaccine vs risk of contracting COVID with your healthcare provider, which absolves the state of Florida of all responsibility.

Not sure why anyone would hold up the state of Florida as the Oracle for dealing with deadly disease.
Given that like 2 million people chose to move to the state since the start of the pandemic, its clear that plenty of people in America are holding up Florida as the shining example of how to deal with the deadly (for those with comorbidities) disease.

Given that like 2 million people chose to move to the state since the start of the pandemic, its clear that plenty of people in America are holding up Florida as the shining example of how to deal with the deadly (for those with comorbidities) disease.
Poketologist took his ball and left after I pwned him.

Not the first time I've been called an idiot. And yes I'm part of a the medical community that cares for some of its most medically vulnerable citizens. It's not political for me in any way.

Watching over a dozen patients die of COVID painfully and needlessly because they can't be vaccinated kind of helps a physician form an opinion. But you go ahead and do your own research.
My wife (and daughter as well) are part of the medical community as well. I can tell you that a big percentage of them don't see the need for younger healthier people. Don't cast a wide net with your our personal bias. There are likely as many on the other side of the fence.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
My wife (and daughter as well) are part of the medical community as well. I can tell you that a big percentage of them don't see the need for younger healthier people. Don't cast a wide net with your our personal bias. There are likely as many on the other side of the fence.
Many were scared..... and took the shot(s)... and are deceased now.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Can you tell us why they died?
It looks like @CowboyJD Is still with us, even after the vaccine. I have known many people that have died or been paralyzed from the clot shot. One of my customers ordered his 2 workers to take it. One passed away last month after the shot exacerbated and caused a spike in his cancer. Scott was only 60 years old.
Anybody

• Sad
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Insurance companies wanting to spread the liability are the only people in the states looking at excess deaths.

The article is a few months old, but excess deaths are still ticking along at well elevated levels.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
It looks like @CowboyJD Is still with us, even after the vaccine. I have known many people that have died or been paralyzed from the clot shot. One of my customers ordered his 2 workers to take it. One passed away last month after the shot exacerbated and caused a spike in his cancer. Scott was only 60 years old.
Anybody

I had 6th shot on Friday and I'm still here. My choice is due to personal health conditions, but I also believe that no one should be (or should have been) forced to get vaccinated.

573e6468600f5932.jpg

Excess deaths still chugging along.

I can’t blame doctors.

They got worked just like the rest of us with a deluge of shame and absolute bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT