ADVERTISEMENT

clot shot

Sure, Dave+.

I’m the one dodging.

I dare you to list the degrees and make your argument.
Was this one of those citations you studiously reviewed?

Why do you do this to yourself? The first clue was relying on the Epoch Times to provide your scientifc research, but even if you want to give them the benefit of the doubt doing just do a bit of work would provide credible counter arguments...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Syskatine
Was this one of those citations you studiously reviewed?

Why do you do this to yourself? The first clue was relying on the Epoch Times to provide your scientifc research, but even if you want to give them the benefit of the doubt doing just do a bit of work would provide credible counter arguments...

Are you saying the counter arguments are credible but the arguments are not? What makes you believe one is credible but the other is lacking? Maybe you could refute what you think is incredible by some method other than belittling the source.

Dude.

Remember when you sent me a DM?

You really wanted to fiight.

Until you got the invite.

Judging by your website, best decision you’ve ever made.

So alpha.
Lol no, I don't recall that. Could you post it?

So alpha!

You’ve blocked out the whole chain of events that led to you running off because you thought I could see your info?

Huh, Anon?

What a twink.
Member that time you thought you'd been hacked. Lol. We all, and I mean all, had a good laugh at that one. Such a putz.

Member that time you thought you'd been hacked. Lol. We all, and I mean all, had a good laugh at that one. Such a putz.

Nope.

Rememer when you invented Karening?

That was some of my better work, showing you how people feel when they got censored.

Did you ever get joy with the manager?

You threw a proper hissy fit.

Where we at on the glyphosate, Bill Thigh the Science Guy.?

Reactions: iasooner2000
It would help if you made a point.

Come on Bill.

Copy and paste the degrees and make a point.

Can you make a point, Bill?
Alph: I read this article from the Epoch Times and I'm scared.
Me: Don't worry it's a bunch of bullshit.
Alph: But it looks very official.
Me: Read the citations, they are saying that Round Up leads to Covid - it's horse shit.
Alph: But the author has a Phd.
Me: In Multimedia - they aren't a virologist.
Alph: But I'm scared.
Me: Grow the **** up.

Alph: I read this article from the Epoch Times and I'm scared.
Me: Don't worry it's a bunch of bullshit.
Alph: But it looks very official.
Me: Read the citations, they are saying that Round Up leads to Covid - it's horse shit.
Alph: But the author has a Phd.
Me: In Multimedia - they aren't a virologist.
Alph: But I'm scared.
Me: Grow the **** up.

Come on Bill, try and form an actual thought and post the list of degrees.

Super easy for such a big head.

Is this where I reassure you that an untested hypothesis is just a hunch dressed up in fancy vocabulary and you don't need to be scared of other people's hunches?

Duh.

I know you missed it on your drug company produced news, but there weren’t a whole lot of places even asking questions about an untested product being forced on people.

If that didn’t scare you, you’re in a trance.

Last edited:
wondering if this healthy AF 17yr old kid
is vaxed?

hoping he recovers

You just swallow what you’re fed and never challenge it. Your worldview is unhealthy.

sure thing skippy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT